I was trying to interject a bit of humor.
Forgive me, it's just that so many stupid people actually believe some of the things you're saying, and so your sense of humor is indistinguishable from someone who's just that stupid.

Doctor's make mistakes, they get sued.
They're also paid enough to survive off of.

No one's saying that all jobs are equal or that you deserve to make millions working in fast food. There is, however, something called a "living wage," and if you're not going to pay someone enough to provide for their most basic needs, then you're basically paying them slave wages. They're not working for real money, they're working for pocket change and allowance rates.

Don't act like the fast food area is one giant mine field either. I worked fast food as a bus boy and grill cook. Never got hurt once. People get hurt all the time doing stupid shit. You cannot stop that. Doesn't mean you deserve friggin bonus pay for doing something.
I've gotten minor cuts and scrapes a few times, but I never injured myself too badly because I'm very careful and I have a fearful respect for sharp objects and hot surfaces. But I know people who are also intelligent and careful, and still they get in accidents sometimes. One person accidentally cut her finger open with a brand-new knife because she didn't know it was new, and it went through a loaf of bread quicker than she expected and nicked the finger she was holding the bread with; it bled so bad she had to go to the ER and have it stitched up. And I also knew a woman at a Waffle House who was cooking, and some grease from the grill splattered onto her and gave her such serious burns that she had to be hospitalized for a few days.

It's not a "mine field," but it's not the safest job in the world, either. Just because it's not bio-chemical warfare doesn't mean you don't still have to be very, very careful. The fact that you accuse people of getting in accidents solely because they're irresponsible or inattentive just goes to show you that the slightest bit of inattentiveness at the wrong time can cost you dearly.