Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Countdown to Greg K's birthday. Something awesome posted every day until.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    Heh, I thought this was going to be something dumb. But I like this! Noodles is the next birthday, right? Someone should do it for him as well.
    Well me and Melyssa did it for Dexter's birthday (unfortunately it didn't trend), we're doing it for Greg, so we have to do it for Noodles! It wouldn't be fair not to.

    I think this time the hashtag may trend because it's quite easy to use for other people, so they might use it for someone else which helps us. We can tweet it a ton for Greg K though so people who are Offspring fans will still know it's real purpose.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    That worked last time. We got a ton of people to do it, and made new friends along the way. One of those friends bought me my first bottle of Gringo Bandito. We also got Noodles to help us! Then we thought we killed Noodles, but we didn't.

    This hashtag is, in truth, more for Noodles than for Greg, since Greg himself will never see it. It's going to make Noodles laugh.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    That worked last time. We got a ton of people to do it, and made new friends along the way. One of those friends bought me my first bottle of Gringo Bandito. We also got Noodles to help us! Then we thought we killed Noodles, but we didn't.

    This hashtag is, in truth, more for Noodles than for Greg, since Greg himself will never see it. It's going to make Noodles laugh.
    That was really nice of Rody to get you that. Now Ese is sending you one that he's signed XD

    Yeah, I think he was just hungover, and then he made it worse by drinking even more while he was hungover.

    If we make the hashtag funny for Noodles then it'll be easier to get him to help us tweet it because we all know how much Noodles likes to insult Greg K.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tori OC View Post
    That was really nice of Rody to get you that. Now Ese is sending you one that he's signed XD

    Yeah, I think he was just hungover, and then he made it worse by drinking even more while he was hungover.

    If we make the hashtag funny for Noodles then it'll be easier to get him to help us tweet it because we all know how much Noodles likes to insult Greg K.
    Yes, he does. Noodles knows by now, after teasing me on three separate occasions, that I would never insult Greg, so I'm sure he'll hop on board. Haha, careful what you say about Noodles, he could hop on THIS board and see what you said.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Yes, he does. Noodles knows by now, after teasing me on three separate occasions, that I would never insult Greg, so I'm sure he'll hop on board. Haha, careful what you say about Noodles, he could hop on THIS board and see what you said.
    I respect and admire them too much to ever actually insult them. It's just my sense of humor.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,126


    Default

    I like this thread, can't wait to see what else you've got collected for the next few days.
    * !

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    Thank you very much. Tijs! Thanks to Noodles, I know how the hell to say your name, now.

    Secret: I am coming up with them as the days go by (couldn't resist.) So I couldn't even tell you what I'm posting next, even if I wanted to.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/



  8. 1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    I have a friend whose brother's name is Gijs, so I kind of assumed Tijs would rhyme. I love Dutch names!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    I like the German language. I like Dutch, too. I have a very good friend on twitter who has taught me a couple Dutch words. That reminds me, is Greg's last name German? It sure looks it.

    Don't die! The world isn't going to end just because there's something about Greg I don't know! Hey, if ya can't laugh at yerself...
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Yeah, that podcast helped me with Tijs' name too.
    I used to pronounce it "Tij"
    But it's "Tise".
    I should have guessed, but oh well. Sorry for being so Dutch-ignorant.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •