Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Second Amendment

Alright.
    So we can't agree on how to debate something. Very well. In the future, I will continue similar to how I like it, and you will continue how you like it. Correct? Nonetheless, if I feel the need to discuss a political issue, believe me, I will. And until then, my friend, I bid you au revoir.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

So we can't agree on how to debate something. Very well. In the future, I will continue similar to how I like it, and you will continue how you like it. Correct? Nonetheless, if I feel the need to discuss a political issue, believe me, I will. And until then, my friend, I bid you au revoir.
    I guess so. Works for me, anyway; I was getting tired of looking up information to enforce the things I say, only to have you dismiss everything scientific as "opinion" or ephemeral and then complain that I'm not arguing the way you want me to. My original comments were about the 2nd Amendment anyway --- I wanted to know if anyone knew of any more scholarly opinions regarding the history of the 2nd Amendment and its original intent (court cases, rulings, commentaries, historical proclamations, etc.) that I might not have been aware of. Apparently I came to the wrong place with those expectations.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "