Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex Advice From Y'all

Question Sex Advice From Y'all

I'd never had the sex talk nor aced the sex edu. class. I respect my body and of course value my morals but fuck being 28 and still remaining a virgin is making me feel horny as hell. I don't know, I don't wear a purity ring though for what? My parents expected me to wait until marriage but at the same time is it all worth it? I refused to use a birth control pill and condom. Safe sex like what the fuck is that shit even mean? I may be hella young but not naive to believe that all men are the same. To make a point: Can you help me accurately please and thank you in advance. Seriously. Take care.

- Dulce
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-14-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The best sex advice you'll ever get is to never take sex advice from an open internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    The best sex advice you'll ever get is to never take sex advice from an open internet forum.
    You just created a paradox. I hope you are proud of yourself !

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

So wait, you want to have sex before you get married, but refuse to use birth control and protection, but you know that you can't just trust all men?

I don't understand, do you want us to tell you that unprotected sex is totally cool, as long as your intuition tells you the guy wants to marry you and totes doesn't have gonorrhea or something?
    I wrote a four word letter.

At 28, it shouldn't matter what your parents want, it should matter what you want. That said, if you don't understand that "safe sex" means you can have sex without the likelyhood of coming down with STD's like gonorrhea and pregnancy, and don't plan on using condoms or the pill, then maybe you should wait until you're married or are otherwise ready to actually have a baby. There's still risk involved with "safe sex" (a more accurate term is "safer sex") but it's greatly reduced if you use protection and use it properly.
    Last edited by nieh; 01-14-2013 at 06:59 AM.

So you want to have sex but you don't want to use a condom or the pill. You use other birth control other than the pill. You try the Nuva Ring, the birth control patch, or the shot. So maybe you could look into that. But honestly if you have sex with no birth control like everyone else said you could get a STD or even pregnant. Even if the guy does the "pull out method" you can still get pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    So you want to have sex but you don't want to use a condom or the pill. Even if the guy does the "pull out method" you can still get pregnant.
    Or...you could use the commonly known and widely used "swallow" method of birth control. I'd be glad to help with this if you had any questions.

Are you sure you're 28?
    It's just that this reads like it's written by a fifteen year old.

Why wouldn't you use protection? Religious matters? I wouldn't even dream of going near someone if they didn't want to use protection....I don't want STDs or a baby!

Also, ignore this nonsense of being a virgin being equal to good morals. That's a load of shite.

Pretty much everyone who's commented thus far is right. Safe sex is more to protect against STD's than pregnancy. There are a ton of things you can do to prevent pregnancy, but not many things you can do to prevent getting STD's. You can't take a morning after pill for syphilis or AIDS. I'm not saying don't worry about getting pregnant, I'm just saying worry MORE about the STD's.
    Deciding whether to stay a virgin or not should be a personal choice, not one other people force upon you. There're many reasons to stay a virgin, but "being a good girl" should not be one of them.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Lie flat, palms down, and moan at appropriate intervals. Prayer usually works as an alternative to birth control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.