Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex Advice From Y'all

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Lie flat, palms down, and moan at appropriate intervals. Prayer usually works as an alternative to birth control.
    lololo ake sure you scream OH MY GOD!!!!

dulce just wait for the right guy.

Default How can I say that I don't setle for less? What is to define wanting more?

I'll take my chances and risk it all. Life is short anyways so might aswell die forever young. Old age it got nothing on me but y'all are politically correct. Men find me to be an easy-target and a femme fatale for their amusement but I am not to be underestimated by zero means because I am capable of my ability to make peace or humiliate you in front of your posse or alone. On here, it's the fucking Internet. In public, that's where a lot of folks be at doing stuff or just minding their own business. In private, it's a personal thing to act upon the actions or get humiliated/embarrassed by some one like myself both verbally/physically and no vice versa.

Just walk up to Sameer and ask him.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    I'll take my chances and risk it all. Life is short anyways so might aswell die forever young. Old age it got nothing on me but y'all are politically correct. Men find me to be an easy-target and a femme fatale for their amusement but I am not to be underestimated by zero means because I am capable of my ability to make peace or humiliate you in front of your posse or alone. On here, it's the fucking Internet. In public, that's where a lot of folks be at doing stuff or just minding their own business. In private, it's a personal thing to act upon the actions or get humiliated/embarrassed by some one like myself both verbally/physically and no vice versa.
    You just wrote an entire paragraph and yet said absolutely nothing with it.

she be crazy, yo'
    I wrote a four word letter.

Default A very sad fan

Sorry. I felt nervous. To make matters worst I'm bleeding. I'm in bed as I type this and dying feels peacefully new to me. Sameer is happily taken. Anyways, it's been fun knowing y'all and the fun is over. Seriously, maybe in another life I'll see y'all there. The flu shit really fucked me up and all I can do is to hold on. Thank you for everything and I appreciate you guys/gals. No jokes. No pranks. No trolling. Its a life or death threating. My time is slowly ticking like a clock or bomb. Much respect. Much love. Peace.

Buy a vibrator....

Default Sex toys = eww gross

Hell to the motherfucking no

Death is nothing but the start of a new life.
    Your akh shall be weighed, deemed light, and reunited with your ka, my friend.

Fear not, Dulce. The Qur'an says "And he shall be bounteous to you/ and surely the future will be better than the present."
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Godxilla, thank you, I'll keep that in mind.