Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sex Advice From Y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Death is nothing but the start of a new life.
    Your akh shall be weighed, deemed light, and reunited with your ka, my friend.

Fear not, Dulce. The Qur'an says "And he shall be bounteous to you/ and surely the future will be better than the present."
    You've gotten weirder since I left. Are you a Muslim now?*

*Not saying Muslims are weird. They're incredibly friendly actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Yo! Kickhim's back! Where U been?

No, man, I'm not really a Muslim, if only for the reason that I haven't finished the Qur'an. And sure, I might be a bit more ecclectic. But seriously, if I say wierd things, it only means that I don't wish for a response.
    But seriously dude. I missed you. In a straight sort of way, mind you.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I missed you too, also in a straight way. I missed everyone. That's why I came back. I just got distracted with life so I stopped coming here. I'm on an exam break right now so I thought I'd drop by and try to be less annoying than when I left.
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I missed you too, also in a straight way. I missed everyone. That's why I came back. I just got distracted with life so I stopped coming here. I'm on an exam break right now so I thought I'd drop by and try to be less annoying than when I left.
    That's okay, dude. Be as annoying as you want. We have new mods! And they're quite nice, actually. Except for Tijs. You know him... Banning people left and right .

Glad you missed me too. That could've been akward if only I missed you. Phew, catastrophe averted.

Yeah I came once in September when all the new mod stuff was happening, then I felt bad because I probably contributed to 1565's dread of moderating this place.

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Yeah I came once in September when all the new mod stuff was happening, then I felt bad because I probably contributed to 1565's dread of moderating this place.
    I can assure you she hated me more.
    But all in all, be yourself, man. The new mods are friendly, the new members are postaholics, and I'm only a little bit reformed. But hey, what the hell can I do? I'm Godxilla; my job is to rip up stuff and roar.