Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you fought a UFC champion 1000 times, how many times would you win?

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Well what if it was like the crappiest fighter that barely made the cut?
    Then I might have a chance!! LOL!!

Zero.

Unless I had a chainsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    I want to to believe my one year of muay thai would at least give me two wins...out of a thousand (on 155lbs).
    It wouldn't.

Did no one read my post? you're not going to beat Kasparov in a chess match and you're not going to outswim Phelps, no matter how many chances you get or what mistakes they made.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Well what if it was like the crappiest fighter that barely made the cut?
    You need to explain the rules a little better. Is it an actual UFC fight, with UFC rules and disqualifications and stuff, or can we come up behind them and hit them in the back of the head with an ashtray while they're not looking?

If it's an actual UFC fight and UFC rules apply, can we hypothetically do things like non-fatally poison them a week beforehand, or pay somebody to run up behind them and hit them in the back of the knee with a crowbar right before the fight, or deliberately infect ourselves with herpes and sleep with their significant other, or lace their food with steroids and then demand a drug test after we tap out?

You're really not giving us much to go with, here.

You're right. I had the idea to explain the rules better, but I realized I already fucked myself over in the first post by using "UFC Champion" and "UFC fighter" interchangeably, and then felt it was pointless.

However, I def. meant "UFC Fighter". UFC Champs are legit and no regular person stands a chance against them. But there's some shitty fighters in UFC that barely make the cut. And perhaps, they're flukes who only know how to win fights one way and have major weaknesses.

Also, I'd say standard UFC rules apply.

Also, I imagined that the 1000 fights would occur outside of reality and time, where you magically regenerate all your energy and health after each fight.

Also, I suppose you could fight a female champion. Gina Carano is pretty hot, as well as some others. Ronda Rousey ain't bad either.

Also.

PS: If you started each fight with a surprise jumping punch, I'm sure a few out of 1000 would land clean.
    Last edited by bighead384; 02-05-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Does the hypothetical fighter have any memory of what happened last time? And can we pick a former champion that's now old or crippled or dead?

PS: If you started each fight with a surprise jumping punch, I'm sure a few out of 1000 would land clean.
    If you start each fight the same way, it stops being a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Does the hypothetical fighter have any memory of what happened last time? And can we pick a former champion that's now old or crippled or dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    If you start each fight the same way, it stops being a surprise.
    Good point. No, I imagined that the UFC fighter would not have a memory of what happened last time. In the same way that a video game boss doesn't plan it's strategy based on what you did in your last life. lol. (But imagine if game designers programed a boss in this way)

And I'm gonna say that you can only fight current UFC fighters. Only because I don't feel like establishing the limits, haha. But that might be an interesting possibility. Not only just age and physical status, but perhaps former UFC fighters who sucked and got cut.
    Last edited by bighead384; 02-05-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Another question, are you using UFC and MMA interchangably, because Gina Carano isn't UFC. Are strikeforce, pride, bodog etc. champions on the table?

Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?