Yesterday on his show, Rush Limbaugh claims he killed (tortured) a mouse that he found in his house in the following manner:
So I said, "I'm gonna have to kill it." And, I mean, I'm not a violent person. I didn't really know how. I didn't have a gun. I didn't think a gun would be appropriate for a mouse anyway. So the mouse was trying to get out of there. The first thing I did, I went and got a can of Pam, kitchen spray, and I soaked the mouse. I thought it would die, being poisoned. But it liked it, started licking itself like crazy. It's pure fat. It loved it. The mouse started licking itself, it was in heaven. So then I take the wastebasket and I just shook it as hard as I could side to side with the mouse banging around inside, and that didn't quite do it.

Anyway, you've heard the story. Eventually I waited for nightfall, took the mouse outside, dumped it right next to the driveway. I went out a few hours later and it was gone, so I figured nature had taken its course, something had come along.
I'm sorry, but I just find this to be an ignorant way to treat a living creature. Especially as a vegetarian. I figure, if he has this mentality about one living creature, it must extend to other living creatures as well.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...lled_by_a_hawk