Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your opinion on Bronies?

Default What is your opinion on Bronies?

For those of you who have been living under a rock, since the newest generation of My Little Pony came out in 2010, adult and teen males have been taking an interest in the show as well as it's original target market. There are custom toys, plushies, fan art, fan fiction and even music based around ponies in every corner of the internet.

I don't mind the Bronies or the show as long as they don't try to force you to watch it and join the 'herd'. I've seen the show to see what all the fuss is about and it isn't as girly as the previous generations and the characters personalities aren't just 'Yay, pink! Yay, flowers! Yay, sparkles!' anymore. I do have a problem with the bronies who like to draw/write explicit things to do with the show. Its wrong, really wrong. I have drawn some pony stuff because my mum's friends have little kids so I draw them for them because they like it and I've done made request threads on some MLP forums because some of them are quite interesting people. Some bronies are Offspring fans, I've chatted to quite a few on some forums and they're pretty cool.

Oh and some of them make pony music videos like this:
    So what do you guys think of them?

Don't know, it's weird and I don't get it. Therefore it's wrong and should not be tolerated.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori OC View Post
    Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.
    Absolutely it does. Anything that I don't understand is irredeemably evil and should be rooted out and purged from existence with the violence and fury of a thousand suns.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Absolutely it does. Anything that I don't understand is irredeemably evil and should be rooted out and purged from existence with the violence and fury of a thousand suns.
    You speak as if you're superior to everyone.
    Last edited by Tori OC; 01-16-2013 at 05:47 AM.

I pretty much only ever hear about them when other people insist on talking about them. personally, I don't give a fuck, and why would I?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Don't know, it's weird and I don't get it. Therefore it's wrong and should not be tolerated.
    Dwight Schrute ? Is that you ?

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I think it is weird that grown men like cartoons aimed for 8 year old girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I seriously don't get why anyone cares. How is it different from a grown woman liking Batman or Ninja Turtle cartoons? Unless you hate all femininity and think being girly is gross, in which case I understand. But then you should also hate females who like the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I seriously don't get why anyone cares. How is it different from a grown woman liking Batman or Ninja Turtle cartoons? Unless you hate all femininity and think being girly is gross, in which case I understand. But then you should also hate females who like the show.
    ...and they should like, butch, masculine women!
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/