Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: What is your opinion on Bronies?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    9,244


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Don't know, it's weird and I don't get it. Therefore it's wrong and should not be tolerated.
    you are a good man

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,078


    Default

    A grown man who watches whatever the hell that is, well they are more than a bit off. These are the same types who manscape...each other. What I am trying to say is, more often than not, they are on the wrong end of the dick. In other words, other dudes use their face for target practice. So that we don't have any misunderstandings, men who like this stuff are gay. Can I get an amen...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319


    Default

    I just want to ask, have any of you ever talked to a brony or a pegasister? Are you basing your opinion on them on one guy you met who was a total freak?

    EDIT: And there's nothing wrong with gay people. No, I'm not a lesbian.
    Last edited by Tori OC; 01-18-2013 at 11:47 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    I don't watch the show myself, but I know people in my college and even one of my closest friends who love the show. They are not these negative stereotypes some of you are proclaiming, but I'm pretty those people are just trolling.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,078


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tori OC View Post
    I just want to ask, have any of you ever talked to a brony or a pegasister? Are you basing your opinion on them on one guy you met who was a total freak?
    Any guy...guuuuuy, who watches this, well, that pretty much sums it up doesn't it. Freak definied. Also, any man who refers to himself as brony or a pegasister, please refer to my last post.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I don't watch the show myself, but I know people in my college and even one of my closest friends who love the show. They are not these negative stereotypes some of you are proclaiming, but I'm pretty those people are just trolling.
    Yeah, you'll find quite a lot of people who are trolls that claim to like the show, but they only say that to give the show a bad image. A lot of them are actually nice, normal people.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tori OC View Post
    Yeah, you'll find quite a lot of people who are trolls that claim to like the show, but they only say that to give the show a bad image. A lot of them are actually nice, normal people.
    No, I mean the people in this thread saying nasty things about those that like the show are trolling. The people I know actually do like the show. They know all the names of the ponies and the theme song, too.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    No, I mean the people in this thread saying nasty things about those that like the show are trolling. The people I know actually do like the show. They know all the names of the ponies and the theme song, too.
    I know those things too because my little brother makes me watch it.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tori OC View Post
    I know those things too because my little brother makes me watch it.
    The one whom you pranked by putting Gringo Bandito in his dinner and making him cry?
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Any guy...guuuuuy, who watches this, well, that pretty much sums it up doesn't it. Freak definied. Also, any man who refers to himself as brony or a pegasister, please refer to my last post.
    A pegasister is a female fan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •