Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your opinion on Bronies?

Thumbs down No bueno.

Satanically-pervertedly-subliminal-messages on some of the children's tv cartoon shows and Disney movies.

is your avatar little mermaid? isn't little mermaid the movie where the castle is shaped like a penis? and with tattoos even! the devils ink! how hypocritical of you.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Thank you for calling me out. Now, I feel guilty of my shameful sin. Am I a demon? Cast me out of my hypocritical misery! *giggles*
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-26-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Exclamation

He-he, i returned (after few years being away from that forum) mostly to check is there a topic 'bout MLP and here it is

For my surprise there is very lil', close to zero hatred or adoration, which shows total indifference to pony subject. It seems i've brought pop-corn for nothing – no war in the thread :-(.

I've encountered presence of MLP subject in 2011 in PC (for Celestia's sake) magazine. Checked pilots, didn't get it. Then one day acidently i bumped to another episode on youtube and it was hit for me. From now on i'm checkin' equestriadaily on daily basis. :-O

Also there's documentary film 'bout «bronies», i encourage you to check out this free clip, made by the community (that's why i love it, also – it's De Lanci singing!):

(Classification presented here's pure nonsence, but i love the dedication put in the work)

I've never stopped watching cartoons, and i watched every animated thing on TV, even Sailor Moon. Now, of course with Internet, i'm much more picky, for example now i am able not to watch anime anymore, 'cause there are plenty of good western cartoons. For my personal aknowledge there's a significant lift in industry, i especiouly want to point out:
    Adventure Time, Regular Show and Amazing World of Gumball, these are simply great (it's just the pinnacle, there are plenty of shows that are good, but not as "GodlyAmazingILoveEmGoog"). People also talk 'bout some disney toon with "Falls" in the title, but i didn't check it out. Also, Phines and Ferb is surprisingly amusing too. I'm glad kids these days having such high quility shows. The most unlucky generation is one that grew up in early 2000s :-), IMHO.

P.S. I'm not a «brony», i'm just a man enjoying the show (and drawing ponies).
    Last edited by MaF; 01-27-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: For editing's sake

Really don't care. It's certainly juvenile, but whatever so is lots of stuff.

Though there is something just a little pedo-ish about some of the dudes who are into it.
    Last edited by jacknife737; 01-28-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by MaF View Post
    He-he, i returned (after few years being away from that forum) mostly to check is there a topic 'bout MLP and here it is

For my surprise there is very lil', close to zero hatred or adoration, which shows total indifference to pony subject. It seems i've brought pop-corn for nothing – no war in the thread :-(.

I've encountered presence of MLP subject in 2011 in PC (for Celestia's sake) magazine. Checked pilots, didn't get it. Then one day acidently i bumped to another episode on youtube and it was hit for me. From now on i'm checkin' equestriadaily on daily basis. :-O

Also there's documentary film 'bout «bronies», i encourage you to check out this free clip, made by the community (that's why i love it, also – it's De Lanci singing!):

(Classification presented here's pure nonsence, but i love the dedication put in the work)

I've never stopped watching cartoons, and i watched every animated thing on TV, even Sailor Moon. Now, of course with Internet, i'm much more picky, for example now i am able not to watch anime anymore, 'cause there are plenty of good western cartoons. For my personal aknowledge there's a significant lift in industry, i especiouly want to point out:
    Adventure Time, Regular Show and Amazing World of Gumball, these are simply great (it's just the pinnacle, there are plenty of shows that are good, but not as "GodlyAmazingILoveEmGoog"). People also talk 'bout some disney toon with "Falls" in the title, but i didn't check it out. Also, Phines and Ferb is surprisingly amusing too. I'm glad kids these days having such high quility shows. The most unlucky generation is one that grew up in early 2000s :-), IMHO.

P.S. I'm not a «brony», i'm just a man enjoying the show (and drawing ponies).
    It's called Gravity Falls. Don't watch it. My brother watches it and it's rubbish.

Also, one of my friends said that this picture that flashes up for under a second in at the end of the opening credits is bad: