Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flu 2013

Default Flu 2013

It's contagious. So what's next. Global warming 2014? I'm sick of choking on my own coughs and medicine syrup is the cure! Yikes.

http://www.policymic.com/mobile/arti...cessary-levels

-Dulce
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-16-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Every few years there's a new strain of the flu that pops up somewhere and propagates all over the world via trains, planes and ships. Whatever happens next year, you can count on another flu 2014 or 2015. Global warming is already happening but the people who could help do something about it don't. I'm going to end this post before it turns into a rant about the stupidity and selfishness of oil companies and those selling the rights of their alternative fuels to the oil companies who just sit on it.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Dear BBS,

If you haven't gotten the flu yet, I hope you get it. If you already have it, ah ha.

Love,
    Bighead
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Make sure to play Gone Away at my funeral. Take care BBS. No, I'm not crazy. Yes, I'm a fan of The Offspring. Bighead, you better not get the virus, trust me, it feels like hell. See you on the other side and bring us guitars and other stuff. Just to beat boredom and music it's what life is all about. Gosh, folks don't believe me but I do believe it in flying to a peaceful place.

The flu is going crazy here! So many people are sick and quite a few are ending up in my hospital where I work. I've learned that those steps to take to keep yourself from getting sick really do work. I haven't been sick with more than just allergies so far this year, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed because of where I work. Hope you all stay healthy this flu season.

I can thank a stupid old lady for shopping for food while sick. I've been sick for a week and I hardly get sick. Can't call out of work even if I have the flu so I'm hoping to spread my misery. I just slept the past 6 hours and it's only midnight.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

The boss is unfair and injustice so if an employee files for a complaint he/she gets fired. Don't we have the bill of rights to stand up for ourselves?

Offtopic:

I've got a pet peeve - I hate hearing the doors being slammed loud. Especially in my fucking own house like seriously what the shits is their problem with my folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    No, I'm not crazy.
    You know, if a person is crazy, they really can't gauge their own craziness. That's part of being crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    You know, if a person is crazy, they really can't gauge their own craziness. That's part of being crazy.
    I'll admit it, I was a pre-teen agnst rebel all thru high school so I ended up in a mental hospital due to my-crazy-out-of control self. I threatened to burnt out the whole entire school without a single soul being there (including the janitor). My mom cried in shame, my dad disappointed, I felt guilty to all the stupid shit I put them thru and to this day; I am paying for all of my mistakes. Lessons still not "well-learned" but some day it will hit me in the head like a ton of bricks.

Still not sick.
    And I never ever catch the flu.
    Nor have I ever got a shot.
    Explain me, health experts.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.