Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's do something special for Noodles for his birthday (Noodles, don't read this!)

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I just got Dead Sara's attention about it!
    how on twitter?

I think that the more shitty sound would be better cause I don't think that too many people have a reliable way to record something and if we want a big participation from the people we can't be exigent with the quality

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    how on twitter?
    Yeah. They faved and RT'd the tweet I sent to them about it. I thought they would want to give a message for it, but I guess not. I don't want to bother them about it.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

2 members appreciate this post.

Today or tomorrow I'll record me. I think it doesn't matter if we are 3, 4 or 15, 20. What matters is the intention!

So how are we doing with the audio gift?

Melyssa says we aren't doing it.

Oh. .

ok, and what about the Ignition's idea? You know - the pictures of the fans holding their written messages (in native languages or whatever)? I can make something like a slideshow and add a song to it. I'm kinda busy but if there's more people into this, I might try to make it...

I think we'll probably stick to our current thing we're working on because I don't think many people would be bothered and some won't want to show their faces.

But it's all really up to Melyssa. She's the idea person. I'm just the one getting everything onto the picture and stuff like that. Melyssa also has the list of people we've asked in alphabetical order and there's a lot who haven't replied yet or are thinking of something to say.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    ok, and what about the Ignition's idea? You know - the pictures of the fans holding their written messages (in native languages or whatever)? I can make something like a slideshow and add a song to it. I'm kinda busy but if there's more people into this, I might try to make it...
    I think we should save that for next year. We just don't have time to get it all together in time for this year. I agree with Tori to just stick to what we have for right now. I'm also going to send him a link to the best pictures I took of him at the Philly concert. There are 51 of them. I was going to do that, anyway, haha.

So, we can do us holding our messages for next year. We will have a different set of messages for then, anyway. What do you guys think of that? Maybe more people will do the audio thing for next year, too. I start college again tomorrow and may not have a whole lot of time to put the audio clips together. I just think it would be a great idea for next year. Gives us plenty of time to get a lot of them together. That can be his main present from us next year.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 01-22-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/