Thread: Marky Mark is awesome.

Hybrid View

Default Marky Mark is awesome.

I watched Shooter last night with my husband and randman21 and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I don't think I've ever seen a movie that he was in that I didn't like. I just might like him more than I like Kevin Bacon, which is saying something.

In a related thought: I wish I could do sniper school. I'm a hell of a shot. I would join the army if the laws for military men and women were more equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I like Marky Mark but the last movie I saw him in ''Contraband'' was not very good

Marky Mark's alright, but he's no Kevin Bacon. And the star of that movie was Boris the Blade, anyway.

Did you know that the national guard sniper school is open to women?

I've heard that.

Bacon loses points for Tremors. I can't stand that movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

The psycho boyfriend in Fear was the only truly great role Marky Mark had.

On the other hand, Kevin Bacon's had a few great roles, and that one where he assraped Brad Pitt was better than Marky Mark in Fear. So he wins hands-down, Tremors or no Tremors.

his new movie with the rock looks like it might be good

I wish I could do sniper school too.

But I hate Marky Mark. Didn't he kill some Asian guy way back when?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I liked him in The Departed, The Other Guys, Ted.

Tremors is a great movie. I have no tolerance for dissenting/wrong opinions on this.

I am generally fond of both Kevin Bacon and Marky Mark. I greatly enjoy how every connoisseur of Mark Wahlberg's oeuvre of work seems to have decided, without collaboration, that he must always be known as Marky Mark.

Off the top of my head, Three Kings might be my favourite Marky Mark film. Probably my favourite Clooney film too.

But seriously Tremors is fucking awesome, what the fuck is your fucking problem? Though I'm getting pretty sick of Kevin Bacon due to the incessant commercials he's currently doing in the UK.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks