Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marky Mark is awesome.

I liked him in The Departed, The Other Guys, Ted.

Tremors is a great movie. I have no tolerance for dissenting/wrong opinions on this.

I am generally fond of both Kevin Bacon and Marky Mark. I greatly enjoy how every connoisseur of Mark Wahlberg's oeuvre of work seems to have decided, without collaboration, that he must always be known as Marky Mark.

Off the top of my head, Three Kings might be my favourite Marky Mark film. Probably my favourite Clooney film too.

But seriously Tremors is fucking awesome, what the fuck is your fucking problem? Though I'm getting pretty sick of Kevin Bacon due to the incessant commercials he's currently doing in the UK.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Anyone who liked Death Sentence more than Death Wish should check out The Horseman (2008).

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Death Sentence is a fantastic, albeit hard movie to watch.
    I liked it too, but if you don't mind me asking, why did you find it hard to watch? The graphic violence, the downer ending, the heavyhanded moralising or the fact that it makes you remember that the Death Wish sequels are things that exist.

I only found out about 4 months ago that Mark Wahlberg used be a rapper (of sorts). So I knew who he was, but had no idea who Marky Mark was!

But yeah, I like him, something about him. Go fuck yourself.

It's really weird with Marky Mark. I kinda hate the dude, even ignoring the NKOTB thing he's just always seemed like a total dingus, but admittedly he's proven himself a really, really solid actor.

It's totally ad hominem with him for me. Talented guy, it's just still totally "fuck you, dude". Hate seeing the guy in movies.

Leon Panetta announced yesterday that women will be able to serve on the front lines in the military now. Is that what you had in mind, Lost?

I liked Tremors and generally find Marky Mark to be a good and entertaining actor. I do not like Christian Bale, but thought he was excellent in the Fighter. I haven't seen a whole lot of Kevin Bacon movies, starting to feel like I should change that.

Eskimo, maybe it's because he is guilty of a hate crime or two.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Looks like I'm gonna be renting Tremors this weekend. I have never heard of this movie but everyone here seems to like it so I'll give it try.

Holy crap Pilz! That is awesome! Its about time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Holy crap Pilz! That is awesome! Its about time.
    Sounds like someone wants to kick some Talibani asssssss. Don't forget to empty your mag each time, soldier. Spray n' pray!
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I met Marky recently. He's a nice guy.

Oh yeah I met Atom back in 2008...

I'm not a trendy asshole
    I do what I want
    I do what I feel like
    I'm not a trendy asshole
    Don't give a fuck
    If it's good enough for you