Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Asshole Imaginable

Default Biggest Asshole Imaginable

Think of things that would make you the biggest asshole imaginable. I mean, you don't even have to personally find them funny or anything, as long as it's a dick thing to do.

-A father dragging his daughter through the halls in school and yelling "My daughter was late for school today because she had diarrhea!" just to teach her not to be late.

-Unbuckling someone's seat belt and then crashing on purpose.

-Driving into a graveyard and ruining a funeral with heavy metal music.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I'm sorry bighead, but you're going to experience some pretty rude - and slightly witty - responses directed your way because of the last thread you made.

This wasn't really the appropriate time to start a thread talking about "assholes"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

this guy.

nsfw
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I should of clued in with the words "guy" and "nsfw"

I am now mentally scarred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I'm sorry bighead, but you're going to experience some pretty rude - and slightly witty - responses directed your way because of the last thread you made.

This wasn't really the appropriate time to start a thread talking about "assholes"
    Oh, come on. He's creating this thread for us to enjoy. The other thread didn't get locked so that we could keep talking about it elsewhere.

But I will say one thing about it. I'm rather delighted that the last post consisted of "penus penus penus." Exactly how I wanted it.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Super glad I moused over it before clicking. I've so far managed to avoid seeing that, or tub girl, or 2 girls 1 jar, or any of that mental trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post

I considered just responding to the thread with "be bighead", but then I figured it'd ignite another fuckbomb (yes). So I decided not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Post when you're drunk? Sure!

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
    Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
    I was soaring ever higher
    But I flew too high!

Not to be confused with Kansas, totally original.
    Last edited by Chainsaw; 02-17-2012 at 10:39 PM.

So I think this question, as it's framed, is too easy. Obviously it'd be something involving rape, torture, and mass murder. Duh. Anyone who does that shit is an asshole. I mean, more importantly, they're psychopathic freaks, but they're also assholes.

I think what you're trying to ask is "What is the upper bound of the term 'asshole,' beyond which they'd be criminally insane?" In that case, your answers are pretty good. I'll try to come up with some more when I'm less drunk and tired.
    Last edited by XYlophonetreeZ; 02-18-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Fuck it. I'm bringing this argument back, because I feel it's important. If it gets the thread locked, well, I suppose I deserve it.

I don't hate bighead. I never really did, and I still kind of don't.

Don't get me wrong, Tom. I think that the way that you have treated 1565 is contemptible. I feel that you blame her for a symptomatic rash of users whom she isn't, who have their own distinct forms of calling out, and who just happen to be able to act within the rules of this place - they cease and desist when called upon.

These users themselves aren't necessarily a bad thing - though I'll say that it's far from surprising when ilovellamas and mrconeman find themselves agreeing on things and then remembering when they used to hate each other. I don't dislike either of them. In fact, I quite like them. But I also don't particularly dislike you.

I'm a terrible stereotype - the internet hippie. I just like people. I liked Justin and HornyPope and Izie and Bella and Betty and ThE_GoDdEsS and WCM (though let's be serious, who ever really disliked Per?) and all the rest. It's hard for me to dislike people. But it's easy for me to disagree.

I see some of the same tendencies in you. And in the midst of that odd collective gasp before people burn the olive branch, you aren't unreasonable. You aren't absolutely bigoted. And you certainly aren't particularly stupid.

What you are is struggling to integrate other people's narratives into your own. It's a problem all of us struggle with, and it's by far the hardest way to deal with other people - but it remains all the more rewarding for all that.

I had an incredible professor, Malcolm Blincow, who just retired this year. He told my class that "Anyone can attack the weak points in an argument, and it is a particularly prevalent practice in academic work. But if you believe that you can truly disprove an argument, attack the strong parts. It deserves nothing less." I'm paraphrasing from a brilliant teacher here, but he struck a very strong chord with me. The less petty the elements you are forced to focus on, the more you must respect your opponent. And this is directed at pretty much everyone here.

Well, except 1565, Treez and Justin. Treez is a non-poster, a shadowy figure who thinks before he writes and as a result ends up synthesizing a lot of the disparate viewpoints that people are throwing back and forth. It's not a project that people appreciate, and so he's usually ignored (except by me of course <3). Justin's a drunken asshole and he probably barely remembers or cares about my opinion on the matter. And he's a bigot, an asshole, a huge fan of Paul Hogan and despite being an Omega-level troll (little X-men reference there for you all just in case this was getting serious) manages to get people to slap tears onto pixels just for his amusement. More importantly, the exercise makes sense. It forces you to attack the strong points.

As for 1565, I only mention it because, like I started, you've been unfair. It's not everyday you'll find someone willing to own up to systemic problems on a board. And good luck to forcing an admission of 'I feel bad about it' from a stone when users get banned. It's a movement, bighead. Don't attack the weak parts. Attack the strong parts, if you can. And if you can't, just let it go and save your strength (and your considerable anger) for what truly deserves it.

There you go. Board Peace.

PS - Yes, I did say that llamas and coneman are particularly argumentative. And you fuckers are. By denying it, you'd be playing right into my claim.

Gotcha suckas!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMgKj3QGv2o
    Last edited by T-6005; 02-18-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post

I considered just responding to the thread with "be bighead", but then I figured it'd ignite another fuckbomb (yes). So I decided not to.
    And yet, shockingly, you managed to do it.

I wonder how that happened?

"I'm not saying your mother's a whore, but if I had something to say about your mother, I'd say she's a whore. Not that you've asked me to say anything, of course."
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.