Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How big was a dinosaur's brain?

Astronomy? I'm alien. The mimozemšťan word in my nickname means alien. Have you seen an alien?
    Last edited by ity mimozemšťan; 01-23-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Well, I do believe in Aliens, fairies, mermaids, ghosts, ufo's, dinosaurs, witches, magic, Godzilla, bigfoot, etc.

How do aliens look like in your mind?

Aliens could possibly look like the greys. This is essentially the typical green alien, only grey. They would be grey because they spend their days in outer space, looking for a place to inhabit. They would be weak because a society with the tech to make spaceships that travel so far would not need muscles. They would use machines. They might have large eyes because they evolved to fit the dark environment that is space. Finally, the would have big heads because, in proportion to the rest of their bodies, the head would be the most useful organ. You can search "The greys" to see this in a photo.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Default Seriously.

They're cute/adorable looking-greenish little living creatures with superior intelligence of some day making 'em my buddies. I'd like to fly with 'em literally inside of their spaceship or they can teach me how to love a different kind of knowledge/technology.
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-25-2013 at 12:21 PM.

This is so interesting. How do they reproduce?

Likely through selective gene manipulation. Sort of like cloning, but they would also add features to make them live longer, be more resistant to disaster, and whatnot.

Do they have sex?

Most likely not.