Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I don't really care about either team playing, honestly. I liked the Niners with Smith, but I can't stand Kaepernick. I also can't stand Ray Lewis, and I have a general dislike for expansion teams/teams that move and change everything about them. So I don't care about who wins this one. However, since American football is extremely unpopular here, and airs at midnight, my friends and I have a super bowl party at a bar. The bar is thrilled to have business on a Sunday night, and we get the place to ourselves. Since bars here don't show American football, we bring a laptop and a projector, watch it on a giant projection screen, while eating and drinking a ton of food in our sort of personal bar. 'Tis awesome. To this I say, go football!
    Just curious, why is it that you "can't stand" Kaepernick? I guess I haven't heard too many people with a strong opinion about him one way or the other, but I've def. never heard anyone say they can't stand him. Especially since he's only been a starter for half a season.

Also, I think the Raven's have established themselves with a good fan base, rivalries, and distinct team culture. I'm surprised you still lump them in with expansion teams.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

He's just far too cocky/arrogant/smug. If he wins the super bowl, he won't shut up. I don't hate him, but players as cocky as him rub me the wrong way, especially if it's before they've accomplished much (he's been like this since he started playing in Smith's place).
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I don't really care about either team playing, honestly. I liked the Niners with Smith, but I can't stand Kaepernick. I also can't stand Ray Lewis, and I have a general dislike for expansion teams/teams that move and change everything about them. So I don't care about who wins this one. However, since American football is extremely unpopular here, and airs at midnight, my friends and I have a super bowl party at a bar. The bar is thrilled to have business on a Sunday night, and we get the place to ourselves. Since bars here don't show American football, we bring a laptop and a projector, watch it on a giant projection screen, while eating and drinking a ton of food in our sort of personal bar. 'Tis awesome. To this I say, go football!
    Sounds like serious fun.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Ferguson and Geoff will be there, that's all I care about. Balls indeed, Geoffrey, balls indeed. CBS cares.

Gonna watch it too (if I don't fall asleep that is ).
    Hopefully this will be more interesting than 49ers vs. Falcons ...

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Gonna watch it too (if I don't fall asleep that is ).
    Hopefully this will be more interesting than 49ers vs. Falcons ...
    That was a good game! Through the first 2 quarters, that is...

Thumbs up Bands+Babes+Beers=epicfuckin'awesome!

Stoked. For tomorrows game play, oh yeah, I'll be watching it and cheering 'em up like a cheerleader for the 49ers!

Go 49ers! Teach that freak Ray Lewis a lesson. No one beats the Patriots and gets away with it. Kaepernick will be a household name by tomorrow.

Whoa. Watching the game right now, and the power went out at the stadium. Nice. Right now, it's looking like the lights are coming back on, but they keep throwing around 15 minutes timeframes. A terrible Super Bowl to watch, but this will surely be a ledgendary one.