Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Whoa. Watching the game right now, and the power went out at the stadium. Nice. Right now, it's looking like the lights are coming back on, but they keep throwing around 15 minutes timeframes. A terrible Super Bowl to watch, but this will surely be a ledgendary one.
    haha they should just play commercials for 15 minutes

"Fucking awesome."- Joe Flacco

It actually turned into a decent game at the end. Not at all surprised by the power outage. Everything in the state of Louisiana is poorly run all the time. I really liked both of these teams. After the Broncos, they were my second and third favorite teams out of the teams that made the playoffs.

The commercials were pretty lame for the most part. The only one that I liked all that much was the Tide one with the Joe Montana stain.

I still love Ray Rice, but he NEEDS to lose that Clark Gable mustache. That thing right there is the reason why he fumbled and almost cost them the game.

Also, I thought Jacoby Jones should have won MVP. Record kickoff return plus that AMAZING recovery and spin move on his first TD.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    The commercials were pretty lame for the most part. The only one that I liked all that much was the Tide one with the Joe Montana stain.
    My cousin directed that one he also did the best buy ad and one other one I think?

Like many, I'm kind of thinking that there was no holding on the Niners last drive. The announcers immediately referred to it as "a good no call". It wasn't. The only thing you could say to the refs favor is that it is hard to make a call in that situation unless it's like ultra obvious.

Random sports pet peeve: Something bothers me about people who correct people by saying "it's not over till it's over" when a score gets lopsided and some says "this game is over". Now don't get me wrong; there are times where people call the game "over" too early. But most of the time when I hear someone say that, I just assume they are implying that it's over UNLESS major changes are made or a miracle happens.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I watched it, it was awesome. The catch of Jones with a back roll and two time dodge with touchdown was the greatest action of the night.

Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

I wanted the 49ers to win for no other reason than to stop that crybaby, murdering fuckstain Ray Lewis from getting a second superbowl ring. It seems kind of in poor taste he got to play in the game instead of sitting his fat ass in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I wanted the 49ers to win for no other reason than to stop that crybaby, murdering fuckstain Ray Lewis from getting a second superbowl ring. It seems kind of in poor taste he got to play in the game instead of sitting his fat ass in prison.
    I love you.
    Offspring Shows (inspired by Supa)
    May 8th 2001 - Springfield Mo
    May 15th 2004 - Cincinnati OH
    May 19th 2004 - Columbus OH
    June 11th 2005 - Louisville KY
    May 22nd 2009 - Kansas City Mo
    May 25th 2009 - Sioux City IA
    July 2nd 2010 - St Louis Mo
    July 3rd 2010 - Kansas City Mo
    July 20th 2012 - St Louis Mo

Well, what a nice way to start the day. I also deeply care for you in a completely plutonic, non-invasive or physical way. That is, unless you are a chick. Then please disregard the non-invasive.

Well, what a nice way to start the day. I also deeply care for you in a completely plutonic, non-invasive or physical way. That is, unless you are a chick. Then please disregard the non-invasive.
    It's okay, MOTO, we understand you are strictly hetero. No need to turn this thread about football into some creepy pedobear sexfest, my friend.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I also deeply care for you in a completely plutonic ... way.
    Plutonic:

I'm gonna go ahead and take that to mean that MOTO is rock-hard for ya, sneedo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk