Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Superbowl

Well, when I get a term of endearment, I like to respond appropriately. It happens so infrequently that it kind of made me happy.

Oh yeah, back on topic. Hey Ray...go fuck yourself, you self centered sack of donkey snot. Maybe you and OJ should start a club. You guys have a few things in common.

Damn it, what is up with the winnin' teams these days? 49ers lost. Lakers been suckin' lately. The super bowl was a disapointment. I'm not a sport's fan anymore, I fucking quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Damn it, what is up with the winnin' teams these days? 49ers lost. Lakers been suckin' lately. The super bowl was a disapointment. I'm not a sport's fan anymore, I fucking quit!
    That's rediculous.

I mean, I root for the fuckin Red Sox, but I haven't given up yet.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    That's rediculous.

I mean, I root for the fuckin Red Sox, but I haven't given up yet.
    I used to go for all the good teams like Mexico (soccer), Dodgers, Lakers, 49ers, Greenbay Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders, chigago bulls etc.

I'd love to play baseball, soccer, football, basketball, etc. With the bros, my buddies, and whoever is down to play all in a fun/good way of course.

Haha, I'm still a tomboy at heart.
    Last edited by Dulce; 02-08-2013 at 03:14 PM.

I worked superbowl sunday (Pizza delivery driver, was very busy). Tips were okay, but I got stiffed a bunch. My friend JC took a $70 order and didn't get jack for it. Kinda sucks, but what are you gonna do. What really bothered me the most were customers constantly asking me/telling me how much it sucked that I have to work and miss out on the game, to which I would reply A)We have a TV in the store that has the game on, so we're not really missing out or B) I don't care enough about football to follow the superbowl.