Thread: Screw this lady

Default Screw this lady

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/01...tal-sick-days/

She's setting the bar too high for everyone else, and I'll guarantee that she got other people sick in the process.

I wonder if a big restaurant association planted a fake story here, but I'm not sure how likely that is. Only because I've seen a LOT of shit lately about restaurants not offering paid sick days to their employees.
    Last edited by bighead384; 01-29-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I have to agree. Totally uncalled for...going into work for years without missing time for being sick. She should have been abusing the sick time like everyone else. You know, use sick leave like it is some kind of "vacation" pay. This way, other people may need to be pulled in and possibly be paid overtime to cover for her. This kind of work ethic and personal responsiblity has to come to an end. She is screwing it up for all the fucking idiots of the world.

You suck, man. When did I say that I want people to abuse sick days? I'm talking about a woman who went to work and got others sick many times over the course of her career.

If employees had just 2 or 3 sick days a year, it would do a lot to stop the spread of illness.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Who is she? What lady are you talking about?