Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Any kind of food + garlic.
    Because garlic is awful.
    Nope, garlic is great

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Tooth paste and orange juice.
    Absolutely ...

Coffee with lemon
    My doctor recommended it as a natural home remedy against migraine ... didn't work for me (and is absolutely awful).

I love hot sauce and syrup. Breakfast burritos, syrup, and sriracha or french toast sandwhich with bacon, sharp cheddar, sriracha, and syrup. Shit's great.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Dude, that is the FIRST thing that came to my mind as I read the title! Two great minds really DO think alike.

I have to say scrambled eggs topped with cheese and Gringo Bandito & maple syrup. I eat bacon with syrup and some of the syrup got on my GB eggs and it was pretty horrible.
    Ok...for you and TV, let's just clear this up cause you two do think alike...Toothpaste is not a food. The thread is not two flavors or tastes that do not go together, it was two foods. You don't spread Crest on bread or add Colgate to your taco.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I don't understand this thread, you can mix any manner of terrible foods, like you could just make the shit up off the top of your head. Common food groupings you find disgusting, or uncommon food groupings you enjoy makes sense though.
    The idea was for people to mention disgusting food groupings that they have personally tried, but I didn't really specify that. If the current discussion goes nowhere, feel free to change it to one of those two topics.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ok...for you and TV, let's just clear this up cause you two do think alike...Toothpaste is not a food. The thread is not two flavors or tastes that do not go together, it was two foods. You don't spread Crest on bread or add Colgate to your taco.
    "Food" wasn't really the best word choice. I mentioned Coca-Cola, which many people wouldn't consider a "food". Toothpaste is acceptable for the discussion.
    Last edited by KickHimWhenHe'sDown; 01-30-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

People who are pissed drunk might.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 01-30-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    "Food" wasn't really the best word choice. I mentioned Coca-Cola, which many people wouldn't consider a "food". Toothpaste is acceptable for the discussion.
    Coke is made to be consumed. Toothpaste is not. Your veiled attempt at changing the rules does not sit well with me. Let it be for now and forever known that food that is meant to be consumed is all that shall be discussed. Yes, edible underwear, flavored lubes and jellies shall be deemed consumeable food. Anyone care for a strawberry flavored sausage?

Milk and cereal. Awful, just awful. The only way to eat cereal is plan. Milk is only ok in oatmeal.

How long do you go without oxygen on your planet? TV...crazy. Cows were genetically engineered to give milk for the sole purpose to go with cereal. This is a known and verifiable fact.

How long do you go without oxygen on your planet? TV...crazy. Cows were genetically engineered to give milk for the sole purpose to go with cereal. This is a known and verifiable fact.
    It is so disgusting. Horrible. What is even worse and makes me wanna gag is when people who use milk in cereal and then drinks it after. *shudders*