Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abortions

Hybrid View

Default Abortions

What's your opinion on abortions?

Thumbs down No bueno.

I hate it. Can't tolerate it. I'm against it. It's the worst sin ever.

condom, pill, salt, johnnynemesis, kermit, etc.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Kind of depends on the situation the women (couples) are in ...
    Under certain circumstances it's the best and most reasonable decision to make.

Can I invoke Bill Clinton here?
    Okay? Good.
    "Abortions should not only be safe and legal, the should be rare."
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

It does depend on the situation. Like if a woman is a whore too lazy to use responsible forms of birth control and uses abortion as her birth control, she should have her tubes tied...around her throat. If a woman is raped, tricked into doing things due to legitimate naivety, or a couple who is careful and uses birth control accidentally gets pregnant and isn't ready for it, then I am all for it. It's not fair to raise a child that is not wanted, not loved, or can not be properly cared for because the parents had them at a time when they could not afford it or were not psychologically ready. And don't give me that, "Oh, there's always adoption," shit, because that doesn't always work. The mother could become too attached to the child during the pregnancy to bare giving up the baby once it'a born and raise it in poverty, and adoptions don't always find suitable homes for children right away. Some never find homes and the children grow up to adulthood in foster care.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

That is just absurd... in what possible situation would a woman find it *easier* to get an abortion every time she gets pregnant, than to use bc? I know exactly one person who's had an abortion, and she's described it as an awful experience that she never, ever wants to experience again and now is 100% safe about sex. Can you even imagine how horrible it would be for a woman's body to keep having abortions? The notion of a woman choosing that because she's "too lazy" (abortion seems like way more work than using bc) is just absurd...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Clearly you people are too lazy to read my entire post and only want to nitpick at a single part to try to make me look stupid. Why you would do that is beyond me and I am beyond giving a shit why you choose to do so. I'm not ignorant on how abortions are performed and how hard on the body they are and you can't speak for all women. And this is a thread about opinions. Last time I checked, you don't have to back up an opinion with 100% hard cold facts for every single thing you say. Not all women would have a hard time with it. What about coked up crack whores? You really think they give a shit? And I never said that it would be easy for every woman. Did you even bother to read my comment about the how difficult the life of child put up for adoption would be? If all you want to do is demonize what I say based on one single sentence and apply that to how I view the entire topic, well, that is on you and you are pathetic to do so. It's not all about the woman who would or would not choose to have an abortion. What about the poor children whose mother did not choose to have an abortion and decided to give birth to them in the worst possible situation and they grew up in the shittiest of conditions, sick and hungry and shoved around from foster home to foster home. Did you even stop to think about them? No, you didn't. You just wanted to say I am absurd for saying that a fraction of women would use abortion as a form of birth control because they are too stupid and irresponsible to know the difference. If I am completely wrong about that, it doesn't mean I am wrong about the rest of my statement. But you choose to disregard that. Who's the absurd one now?
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 01-30-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Clearly you people are too lazy to read my entire post and only want to nitpick at a single part to try to make me look stupid. Why you would do that is beyond me and I am beyond caring why you choose to do so. I'm not ignorant on how abortions are performed and how hard on the body they are and you can't speak for all women. And this is a thread about opinions. Last time I checked, you don't have to back up an opinion with 100% hard cold facts for every single thing you say. Not all women would have a hard time with it. What about coked up crack whores? You really think they give a shit? And I never said that it would be easy for every woman. Did you even bother to read my comment about the how difficult the life of child put up for adoption would be? If all you want to do is demonize what I say based on one single sentence and apply that to how I view the entire topic, well, that is on you and you are pathetic to do so. It's not all about the woman who would or would not choose to have an abortion. What about the poor children whose mother did not choose to have an abortion and decided to give birth to them in the worst possible situation and they grew up in the shittiest of conditions, sick and hungry and shoved around from foster home to foster home. Did you even stop to think about them? No, you didn't. You just wanted to say I am absurd for saying that a fraction of women would use abortion as a form of birth control because they are too stupid and irresponsible to know the difference. If I am completely wrong about that, it doesn't mean I am wrong about the rest of my statement. But you choose to disregard that. Who's the absurd one now?
    First of all, I clearly stated "ignoring the rest of your post for a moment," but all you're reading is attack and defensiveness. I addressed one point. You clearly ARE ignorant on how abortions are performed; otherwise, you wouldn't be so factually incorrect.

I don't even know what the rest of your post is about. Also, bit of free advice - having an opinion doesn't mean you're not wrong, and it's not a shield against people with better information to tell you that you are not correct.

And you're still the absurd one. Jesus.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I firmly believe that a womans body is hers and she can do exactly as she pleases. The problem arises when there is another human inside of her wanting nothing more than simply to live. The woman has the final call, but the little feller/girl in there sure as hell did nothing wrong that deserved them to be butchered. I hate abortion but believe the woman has the right to choose.