Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Abortions

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I firmly believe that a womans body is hers and she can do exactly as she pleases.. The woman has the final call believe the woman has the right to choose.
    Agree with what you said here.

I think what we've learned from this thread is that Melyssa FUCKING HATES being argued with, people even implying she might be wrong, and being asked for sources. Y'all remember when I asked her for sources to back her opinion on bras and breatfeeding and she took it as a personal attack for like 8 pages?

Anyway, I'm sure there are statistical outliers of women who get multiple abortions because they are irresponsible, but that's like mentioning people who fuck cars when talking about human sexuality. I'm going to try to remember to look for some info about this when I get home from work.

This may be a controversial opinion, but if people choose to get multiple abortions, so be it. It's stupid, dangerous, and irresponsible, but so are a lot of things I don't care about. If we've already agreed that a fetus isn't a living being and can be aborted, what does it matter if it's one or ten?

Before I forget, Mel no one mentioned the rest of your original post because there was nothing to discuss, nothing more to be said, why is that so hard for you to understand?

edit: One last thing, I don't believe a single person called you or anyone else an idiot, except you know, yourself.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 01-31-2013 at 06:11 AM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people"
    This quote is to Melyssa as "When in Rome" is to Ron Burgundy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I would just like to take a moment to thank all the lazy, non-birth-control-using, whores for helping keep down the costs of running a sushi restaurant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Sometimes men are the ones to suffer too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    No such accounts exist.
    That's a pretty far fetched claim to make.

Now, I am not defending Melysa's -err how do i say it- argument style, because I know she's an idiot. But I will say that there are women who are not lazy to take birth control. It is not a matter of laziness. But there are very irresponsible and insensitive women who know that taking birth control helps in preventing pregnancy(I am also aware it isn't 100%) and don't willingly take it. And then they get pregnant and those are the kind of people Melysa is referring to. But I will defend your point and say that those women make a very small amount of the population. Probably a fraction of the population.

Now really, how come being a whore/slut is not bad?

And on the topic of abortion, I think they are wonderful. Please refer to this thread.
    http://www.offspring.com/community/s...ts-of-abortion
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Now someone has called Melyssa an idiot.

I believe I told Melyssa to not argue with these people. Yet she didn't listen, or even quote my post and decline. I take that personally. And as usual, much pain could have been erased by just listening to me. Ah, fuck. Now, if this is what she wanted, then okeydoketokey, you all got it.

Might I also ask why Baldwin had to troll us with this thread. Clearly, this was a troll. He didn't even put in some ceremonial shit about Roe v. Wade.

And one final plea for sanity: the child has an opinion too. Just as a dog would be opposed to its euthanasia if asked, so would a child. Death happens when it fucking happens. No fucking liberal Obamite doctor would ever be allowed to kill my children, or not only would I punch his teeth out one by one, I would cut off his penis too. Murder is murder, motherfucks, even if the victim cannot defend themselves.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Might I also ask why Baldwin had to troll us with this thread. Clearly, this was a troll.
    I did it for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Sometimes men are the ones to suffer too ...
    Yeah, your absolutely right, Sam.