Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I got bored and added captions to Offspring photos.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    I enjoy your Sense of Humor, Melyssa!
    Thank you sooo much! I've been told that my sense of humor is like that of Noodles, haha. I'm proud of that because I find him very funny.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Thank you sooo much! I've been told that my sense of humor is like that of Noodles, haha. I'm proud of that because I find him very funny.
    Ditto.

Dexter is so funny all in a fun way but Noodles is the king of artichokes-jokes!

Default Here's some more.

This is obvious.

Ya know, for those people who take everything on the internet more seriously than real life.

For people who make you say, "What?" repeatedly.

More for stupid people.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg

Haha, your killin' me with your LOL captions! XD

2 members appreciate this post.

Default I need to make more of the other guys, but here's more Greg K in the meantime...

This is for that asshole Bob or whatever on Rockline.

I really don't.

Greg is so badassly intelligent.

He's also apparently indecisive.

Mely, I hope your dream comes true on interviewing greg k in the future. Seriously.
    Thank you. I do, too. I really don't think Greg would ever let just some fan interview him, but I can dream. The questions I have for him are not generic and not very band-focused. They were tailored for Greg himself and are about him. I thought it was about time questions were asked about him. I can guarantee that he's never been asked my questions before. Well, not most of them.

Thank you. I do, too. I really don't think Greg would ever let just some fan interview him, but I can dream. The questions I have for him are not generic and not very band-focused. They were tailored for Greg himself and are about him. I thought it was about time questions were asked about him. I can guarantee that he's never been asked my questions before. Well, not most of them.
    Best of luck! I believe in you and the positive/possibility to an unforgettable dream come to reality. I like your spontaneous of being real and true. I bet your questions are interesting and hopefully Greg K says the OK.

Best of luck! I believe in you and the positive/possibility to an unforgettable dream come to reality. I like your spontaneous of being real and true. I bet your questions are interesting and hopefully Greg K says the OK.
    Seriously, thank you so much. I would hug you if I could. I'm always real, even if it makes me look dumb, or as Noodles hates, stupid.
    These are my questions for him so far. I will come up with more but never expect to be able to ask them all. Maybe some day I will make a thread about my wanting to interview him, but now is not the time.

1. Is it true you like fans to throw hats to you onstage and does Noodles actually say he wants them to throw shit at you instead? Or did the internet make that up?
    2. How many pairs of Converse do you have sitting in your closet right now?
    3. Where did your light-up orange Ibanez bass go? The one you used during the Conspiracy of One tour. I think there were two of them.
    4. Do you feel touring pulls you away from the family for too long or has it become routine over the years?
    5. What made you decide to play the bass over other instruments and how did you acquire your very first bass?
    6. How does it make you feel to know that there are so many aspiring bassists out there who look up to you as their inspiration?
    7. What do you want to say to the people who are solidly convinced you never talk?
    8. There are a lot of people out there who still can not pronounce or spell your last name. Is that why you decided to go with the stage name of Greg K?
    9. Do the others ever make requests or give you a hard time when you are making the set list? You must tailor the list depending where you play.
    10. What goes through your mind during the shows when your microphone volume is set too low?
    11. Are there any TV shows or types of show you enjoy watching in your spare time when you aren't playing golf?
    12. How often do you guys play pranks on each other, who is the most successful and who is the easiest to prank? Who gets the angriest after being pranked?
    13. Why did you decide to go back to using Fender basses on tour? There's a fan backlash from it and it'd be nice to clear it up for them.
    14. This may be a bit more personal, but why do you not step into the spotlight with Noodles and Dexter? So many people wish you would attend more interviews.
    15. You know everyone loves the way you sway on the stage. Is the movement subconscious for you?
    16. How much creative input do you have when it comes to writing the basslines?
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 02-05-2013 at 09:03 PM.

*hugs* Melyssa :-)

Cool. Thank you for sharing.

Great stuff. New and fresh!

Keep it up! XD

Seriously, thank you so much. I would hug you if I could. I'm always real, even if it makes me look dumb, or as Noodles hates, stupid.
    These are my questions for him so far. I will come up with more but never expect to be able to ask them all. Maybe some day I will make a thread about my wanting to interview him, but now is not the time.

1. Is it true you like fans to throw hats to you onstage and does Noodles actually say he wants them to throw shit at you instead? Or did the internet make that up?
    2. How many pairs of Converse do you have sitting in your closet right now?
    3. Where did your light-up orange Ibanez bass go? The one you used during the Conspiracy of One tour. I think there were two of them.
    4. Do you feel touring pulls you away from the family for too long or has it become routine over the years?
    5. What made you decide to play the bass over other instruments and how did you acquire your very first bass?
    6. How does it make you feel to know that there are so many aspiring bassists out there who look up to you as their inspiration?
    7. What do you want to say to the people who are solidly convinced you never talk?
    8. There are a lot of people out there who still can not pronounce or spell your last name. Is that why you decided to go with the stage name of Greg K?
    9. Do the others ever make requests or give you a hard time when you are making the set list? You must tailor the list depending where you play.
    10. What goes through your mind during the shows when your microphone volume is set too low?
    11. Are there any TV shows or types of show you enjoy watching in your spare time when you aren't playing golf?
    12. How often do you guys play pranks on each other, who is the most successful and who is the easiest to prank? Who gets the angriest after being pranked?
    13. Why did you decide to go back to using Fender basses on tour? There's a fan backlash from it and it'd be nice to clear it up for them.
    14. This may be a bit more personal, but why do you not step into the spotlight with Noodles and Dexter? So many people wish you would attend more interviews.
    15. You know everyone loves the way you sway on the stage. Is the movement subconscious for you?
    16. How much creative input do you have when it comes to writing the basslines?