Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: I got bored and added captions to Offspring photos.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,623


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    *HUG* You really think they are good questions? I tried to make them questions none of the band have been asked before, especially Greg.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Yes. Trust me those questions are original and creative. Your quite the clever one aren't cha, miss Poindexter! You rawk!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,623


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Yes. Trust me those questions are original and creative. Your quite the clever one aren't cha, miss Poindexter! You rawk!
    Yay! I have a fan! XD
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Yay! I have a fan! XD
    Dulce isn't the only one.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,623


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Dulce isn't the only one.
    I have ZWEI fans!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    94


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,623


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Yeah, Jojan told me that, but it looks better than any other font I had to choose from. It's the most fun-looking one. Besides, I don't give a shit what others think about comic sans, or what they think of me for using it.

    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    It's accurate enough straight from the source that he doesn't give a flying-fuck! A direct hit to all the offy haters.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    94


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Yeah, Jojan told me that
    If Jojan told you that, then I'm right and you're wrong. Period.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,623


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapoCocas View Post
    If Jojan told you that, then I'm right and you're wrong. Period.
    Doesn't mean I have to listen to you. And Jojan was a lot nicer about it than you.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 02-07-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •