Thread: Happy Beerthday, Noodles! Featuring ToriOC & Melyssa K's gift for you!

Threaded View

2 members appreciate this post.

Default Happy Beerthday, Noodles! Featuring ToriOC & Melyssa K's gift for you!

Don't forget to use #HappyBeerthdayNoodles in your birthday tweet to him! #HappyBirthdayAsshole was very successful for Greg K's and #HappyBirthdayDexterHolland was for his. I want this one to be, too.

Happy birthday to the most awesome rock star ever! You always take time to interact with fans and you'll never know just how much it means to us! We, Tori and myself, put a LOT of time and effort into getting people to send us birthday messages and Tori put them all together like this for you. We've been working on it since before even Greg's birthday. I was the director and she was the producer, basically. We really hope you like this. You spend so much time talking to the fans and we wanted to make sure you know just how grateful we all are for your time and effort.

MAJOR PUNK APOLOGIES to Wayne and Cami, whose messages somehow never made it into this project!
    "Happy birthday, Nizzaster! Good to know you are turning 50 as my dad (I want you to be my dad!) Keep rocking hardcore, I love you! - Cami"
    "Happy birthday Noodles keep Rocking Hard - Wayne G. Wilson Jr."

Magu was late sending a message but is so cool I will post it here, anyway.
    "Noodles, I wish you a very happy birthday and I hope that this day treats you great because you deserve it. I want you to know that you are my idol and I want to thank you all for saving my life with your music ♥ Keep Rocking, putos! Argentina loves you. Happy Bday Niz!"

Other late or left out messages:
    "Happy 50th, Noodles! Go on, have a beer, sit and sip some wine, make it festive! (also, happy sweet 16 to Ixnay on the Hombre) -Ammanda Zelinski"
    "Happy Beerthday to Noodles of @Offspring...looking forward to many more years with great music from you and your band - @StereoSelective"
    "Happy Birthday Noodles, I still listen to Days Go By at least once a day-- never quit making Music!- Nick M"
    "Tantissimi auguri di buon compleanno Noodles! "Happy Birthday Noodles, see you soon on the road! Marco-momo91, Italy"

This is a gift from Fiction Reform!

Noodles, I, Melyssa K, even made a silly little gift for you. I took over 260 photos of you guys at the Philly concert and I put the best photos of you in this online album. I hope you enjoy them a fraction of the amount I enjoyed the concert.
    http://s116.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Birthday?

This is a collage that Suzy Tilley (@SuzyT01) made just for Noodles. I have been talking to her everyday for a couple months now and she is an amazing fan. We could talk about how cool the Offspring are for hours. Llamas, I told you Suzy is a real person.

This gif was made by Mykey Contreras @Mykey915. It is a gift from we in the Offspring Underground. Haha, I would SO say that!
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 02-04-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/