Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Happy Beerthday, Noodles! Featuring ToriOC & Melyssa K's gift for you!

Happy BDAY old man! Love ya!!
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

2 members appreciate this post.

Dear Mr. Noodles,

Happy fuckin' birthday to the greatest guitar player in all the land! You have inspired me to play guitar, be myself completely, and not worry about what other people think about me in my appearance and humor. You are one of the most unique, hilarious, talented human beings, and I know I can speak for everyone when I say that we enjoy watching you play our favorite songs still to this day! Hope your day is wonderful and full of delicious beer! We love you!

1 members appreciate this post.

Happy Birthday Niz! Hope it's a good one! Yet another milestone

2 members appreciate this post.

50 beers for 50 years!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

3 members appreciate this post.

Happy Birthday Noodles!

Great job on the card Tori & Melyssa

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    50 beers for 50 years!
    Is that fifty beers for each one of us? I hope so.
    Congrats on fifty years of janitorial and punk greatness.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Happy Birthday Noodles.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

I'm going to keep bugging Noodles on twitter until I get confirmation that he saw this thread.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

6 members appreciate this post.

Thank you all for the cards, GIFs, pictures, and drawings. I'm sure this year we'll be one of my best yet. I celebrated this weekend up in the mountains hiking, snowboarding, and (of course) drinking beer (& tequila & wine & fireballs). Had a great time and was glad to find out that I can still snowboard at this age. I didn't even get hurt, or even really fall, so there's that. Anyway, thank you all, it really means a lot to me.

BTW, you all seem to have an idea about how old I am. How is it then that, "I can't call it?" (yes, I'm quoting Kai the hitch-hiking hatchet hero).

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Thank you all for the cards, GIFs, pictures, and drawings. I'm sure this year we'll be one of my best yet. I celebrated this weekend up in the mountains hiking, snowboarding, and (of course) drinking beer (& tequila & wine & fireballs). Had a great time and was glad to find out that I can still snowboard at this age. I didn't even get hurt, or even really fall, so there's that. Anyway, thank you all, it really means a lot to me.

BTW, you all seem to have an idea about how old I am. How is it then that, "I can't call it?" (yes, I'm quoting Kai the hitch-hiking hatchet hero).
    You are very welcome, man. It was worth all the effort ToriOC and I took to make that card, and I'm sure everyone who contributed is very proud. That's awesome that you can still snowboard! You were gone so long from twitter that some of us got worried, but I figured you were either hurt or took a trip. Glad it was the latter. Keep being awesome!

P.S. I was serious about you telling Greg to let me interview him. I'm starting a whole movement to get people behind me on this...and it's working.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 02-06-2013 at 08:13 PM.