Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Happy Beerthday, Noodles! Featuring ToriOC & Melyssa K's gift for you!

2 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Thank you all for the cards, GIFs, pictures, and drawings. I'm sure this year we'll be one of my best yet. I celebrated this weekend up in the mountains hiking, snowboarding, and (of course) drinking beer (& tequila & wine & fireballs). Had a great time and was glad to find out that I can still snowboard at this age. I didn't even get hurt, or even really fall, so there's that. Anyway, thank you all, it really means a lot to me.

BTW, you all seem to have an idea about how old I am. How is it then that, "I can't call it?" (yes, I'm quoting Kai the hitch-hiking hatchet hero).
    You are such a great man, Noodles! You deserve all the happiness you can stand! I'm a huge fan of wine and fireballs! Live it up while you are young! Love you Niz!

De nada, Noodles-Dude! Glad you had a great time on your special day! Happy to hear all went pretty AWESOME!

Thank you all for the cards, GIFs, pictures, and drawings. I'm sure this year we'll be one of my best yet. I celebrated this weekend up in the mountains hiking, snowboarding, and (of course) drinking beer (& tequila & wine & fireballs). Had a great time and was glad to find out that I can still snowboard at this age. I didn't even get hurt, or even really fall, so there's that. Anyway, thank you all, it really means a lot to me.

BTW, you all seem to have an idea about how old I am. How is it then that, "I can't call it?" (yes, I'm quoting Kai the hitch-hiking hatchet hero).
    Glad you liked them I would say more right now but my mind has gone blank and I can't think of anything.

yes, I'm quoting Kai the hitch-hiking hatchet hero.
    "Smash! Smash! Saaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash!"
    Rita corny, Michael

5. Default

Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker, despite having maybe the most off-puttingly unplaceable accent on earth, is my hero.

Smash, smash, su-MASH!

edit: god damn it, beaten to the quote

Quote Originally Posted by prettyflyforablackchick View Post
    god damn it, beaten to the quote
    Sorry about that haha.

The Gregory Brothers just posted a Kai remix that is AWESOME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQTv...ature=youtu.be

Check out their older videos too, they are gold.
    Rita corny, Michael

Sounds like Noodles sure had fun on his special day. Glad to hear it. Hell, I even appreciated his post, making it the first ever to be appreciated by me. Only for Noodles; he's much more important than us minions.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Dammit, sorry Noodles I'm so late to the party, I've been rather preoccupied these last few days and rarely checked the BBS. Well, you probably had an epic party and may still be drunk or recovering from it :P

Anyway, Happy (late) Birthday! Keep noodlin' around!

Everybody say Happy Birthday, Noodles!

Edit: 800
    Last edited by Krojd; 02-07-2013 at 09:34 AM.

I posted in the wrong thread, haha. I'm so tired.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 02-07-2013 at 06:03 PM. Reason: I already stated it.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/