Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you we're to be cast in an offspring music video....

Red face If you we're to be cast in an offspring music video....

....which one (s), would you have chosen To be in and explain why you picked it? I'd say it's a tie between Dirty Magic & The Future Is Now. Just cause I felt like it with no reason to explain why (self-explanatory lol obviously). -D

EDIT:

If you had the opportunity of directing a music video for The Offspring? Explain your concept with using your amazing imagination. Yay!

Pay The Man because it sounds wicked cool with little jester's twirling around in a dark room full of balloons and toy-trolls. I know my idea sucks, I think.
    Last edited by Dulce; 02-07-2013 at 02:19 PM.

1 members appreciate this post.

"Next to you"

There is no video for this song. There is a rumor that the band hates being in videos, but they gotta make a cameo so I can work with the band on at least one day.
    First, It is on my bucket list to be in an Offspring video with the band. Achieve a major goal of mine.

I think it would be a lot of fun. Being my first music video, I think it will be a great challenge for me.
    Because I want to. I am registered at Central Casting but I would agree to the video on a handshake with the band, on a lady's and gentlemens agreement.
    I would do it for free.
    Offspring are my favorite band, it would be a dream come true and a prayer answered.

I just wanna interview Greg K. You guys can have my spot in a video if I ever got one if it meant I could. But I think a crazy hyper, disaster-type video for Slim Pickens would be really cool. Just a video of bad things happening and a core group of people not giving a shit and enjoying what they have left, each other's company. Of course, with clips of the band playing around a bonfire.

It would be my second music video. The first I was in is still in the process of being edited, but I played the co-lead.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Default A gal can dream? ;-)

Neat ideas you gals! :-)

If a video for Slim Pickens were to ever happen, I'd wanna be in that.. hm... that's not a bad idea

6. Default

I like to think I could portray the manipulative bitch in "Self Esteem." :P

@Oxy: Go for it, yo!

@Prettyfly: Nice!

I would like to be cast in a Dirty Magic video, mostly because I have this really bad ass concept for a video, where everything is in black and white and the only person moving is a women. The band appear in it, but only in mirrors playing the song.

@Outer: In a dark way without any lights on or will they be off?

I've always imagined directing/creating a music video for "Special Delivery" ever since the album came out. I think I'll make one with my friends eventually. I picture some sort of car chase scene (at night time), with the lead character all beaten, bloody and bruised (bad guy) and the good guy would be trying to chase him down. Haven't figured out a scene for why they're in this car chase but one day it'll come to me. I always thought of that every time I hear the song in my car at night, I'm like "yeah, this fits it well" haha. I'm so ridiculous.