Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you we're to be cast in an offspring music video....

dirty magic... my cousin gave me a thing ,used to call it cassette, of ignition to listen to it, outside of our grandmothers house back then... it was the best guitar I have ever listen to by that time... I have felt it so mine after so many years
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    I would like to be cast in a Dirty Magic video, mostly because I have this really bad ass concept for a video, where everything is in black and white and the only person moving is a women. The band appear in it, but only in mirrors playing the song.
    I'd choose DM too - like your idea. Maybe someone should make a fan vid for that one?! No one (bandwise that is) seems to be interested in doing so ...

How about a Spanish music video? Why doesn't Dexter write a Spanish love song? Hoping gringo Bandito starts dancing!!

OC Guns! My vision of the video is that it would be in the style of some old gangster films, with those funny black shiny cars, and then I'd play a role of some gangster girl, dressed up in the way that no one would guess that it's me

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    OC Guns! My vision of the video is that it would be in the style of some old gangster films, with those funny black shiny cars, and then I'd play a role of some gangster girl, dressed up in the way that no one would guess that it's me
    something like the social distortion's machine gun blues? one of the best music videos ever made
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    something like the social distortion's machine gun blues? one of the best music videos ever made
    Yep, definitely one of the best

I'll choose to be in a Staring at the Sun. Fisrt cause I can't believe this song has no video since Dexter said is the song he enjoys to play live the most.

Second 'cause is a badass song, one of my all time favorites.

I imagine making this video in a the desert, with a guy there alone (that it will be me) having visions that makes him think he is actually in a city full of creepy people kind of like monsters-like and running away from them, and probably it will end up that the guy falls down to the ground numb and burned in the inside 'cause of the intense heat and scavengers eating his body.. haha !

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    I've just watched the video because I didn't know it before, really good indeed! Well, I meant similar times, but the plot would be different, calmer to match the pace of OC Guns, and placed rather outside. And I imagine that it would be almost black and white, but not entirely

Wow, you guys, all of your ideas sound extremely creative! Keep them coming! How neat would it be, if the offspring sat down with the BBS or at a dinner-party to interview us about making/working with them based on a music video wise? In a respectively-hand shaking agreement-term way. —D
    Last edited by Dulce; 02-14-2013 at 05:43 PM.