Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yay! Mother Nature is f#%king the East Coast...AGAIN with a Nor'easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    The East coast also is on the coast, so there is a lot of flooding all over towns that are really close to the water. The town I work in has been talling residents to not shower, flush toilets, or use water at all because there is just too much fucking sewage and other stuff everywhere. Yea the midwest gets a lot of snow, but they don't have constant floods and ocean water flooding the streets freezing, then getting more water when the tide comes back in. The next town over from me had pretty much all of its power out. Oh and yea, Mass got between like 2 and 3 feet of snow. Alot more than 9 inches.
    I took this past a train station a couple blocks from my house. This was caused by Hurricane Irene, which hit us almost a year exactly before Sandy. It flooded when we had normal rain after the hurricane had left, too. Neshaminy Creek, which branches into a million tributaries all over my county, flooded in many places. Retard's flood statement holds ground. The normal water level of this part of the creek in 3-4 feet below the road and 5-8 feet below the road in the dry of summer.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

You weren't disrespected. You called it a Nor'easter. Llamas disagreed with your terminology. You went of the handle with name calling and all that nonsense after her talk about northerners going "OMG" over typical northern winter weather and you took it as a personal insult. Chill the fuck out because your reaction was ridiculous. Over and over and over, if one person makes a comment that you perceive as them calling into question your 'superior mind', you freak out as if it were your parents telling you that you are a useless, imbecilic bump on a log that is nothing but a disappointment to them. I've never seen anyone here attack you personally/directly but you are constantly acting like there is some unspoken community agreement to do so.

Also, since the storm came from the west and didn't form in the South/Gulf/Atlantic, it really doesn't fit the bill for it being called a Nor'easter. It was a snowstorm. The term Nor'easter is on everyone's mind with Hurricane Sandy being so recent, so the media is probably capitalizing on the sensitivity of that natural disaster to get more hits/viewers/readers on a storm that is not nearly as big of a deal as they want people in other parts of the country to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

My friend from Connecticut said they got 3 feet of snow, which is significant, but still not anywhere near the "Northeaster" it had been made out to be. And Melyssa, it's funny how you said, "Go ahead, ignore me. I don't care, you piece of shit.", but then went ahead to be the one who ignores me You've got a serious chip on your shoulder. I haven't thrown a single insult your way, and yet you're calling me a piece of shit, an asshole, an idiot, etc... putting others down to mask your jealous, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

It is funny how we have different ways to deal with weather depending on where you are.

In Paris, it is just hilarious. Everytime it snows, the town is simply paralyzed.

A few weeks ago, the night before I went skiing, it started to snow in Paris. It was snowing for 1 hour, there was 2 cm of snow, and all the buses immediately stopped.

2 centimeters of snow and the city was empty !

It went on snowing for 2 days. And we got something like 10cm of snow at its most. A subway was blocked on a bridge over the Seine. People had to be evacuated by firemen.

We definitely can't deal with winter here.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

You guys always say I'm overreacting. I just fight back when I'm disrespected. I won't apologize for that.
    Being told you are wrong =/= "disrespected." Other people challenging your ideas is a very important part of the scientific method; but of course you know that, being a "huge science nerd" and all.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Llamas disagreed
    I just noticed this, and lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs