Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: New albums 2013

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,069


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    didn't they break up?
    They did The album is a collection of b-sides and other unreleased material.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    Short list, haven't had a chance to go through and see what else is coming up this year.

    What I've Heard
    Bad Religion - True North
    The Bronx - The Bronx (IV)

    What I'm Looking Forward To
    A Wilhelm Scream - TBA
    Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True

    The new Bad Religion and the new Bronx are both very good. I enjoy listening to them. I really like Boat Builders by AWS, so i'm anxiously waiting for new on their album, which they just teased about on facebook.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,718


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    They did The album is a collection of b-sides and other unreleased material.
    oh ok my middle school teacher's son was the drummer for that band he gave me a promo copy of The Execution of All Things way before it came out

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    A Wilhelm Scream - TBA
    I don't know what is up with that band it sucks they are so inactive they told me they would play here in june 2012 but it didn't happen
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 02-08-2013 at 05:50 PM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Looking forward to Young the Giant's new album by 2014.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,069


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    oh ok my middle school teacher's son was the drummer for that band he gave me a promo copy of The Execution of All Things way before it came out
    That's pretty awesome! And that's totally their best album Real shame they broke up, though... but their last album wasn't that good, so maybe it was for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post

    I don't know what is up with that band it sucks they are so inactive they told me they would play here in june 2012 but it didn't happen
    They've still been playing shows and preforming new songs. They just recently announced they website is gonna be back soon and their expecting the new album to be out by spring.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,718


    Default

    Right when I say that I see they are playing a Ruiner album show at The Roxy on St. Patrick's Day

    I like Ruiner and Mute Print but man I wish they would do a Career Suicide album show

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    That's pretty awesome! And that's totally their best album Real shame they broke up, though... but their last album wasn't that good, so maybe it was for the best.
    was it their most popular one? I remember when it came out seeing them interviewed on tv and that they signed to warner bros records
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 02-09-2013 at 12:34 AM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,143


    Default

    I loved "Under The Black Light". Had a beatles kinda vibe to a lot of the songs. Looking forward to the new Lawrence Arms album that's supposedly pretty much done. I think Wu-tang is supposed to be recording a new record since this is the 20th anniversary of their debut album. I think there's a bunch of solo Wu shit out this year too.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,718


    Default

    I read on twitter last night The Vandals are putting out a new album

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,143


    Default

    Really??? FINAALLYYYY!!! granted I never heard Hollywood Potato Chip. I just read an article that said that The Flatliners just finished recording their new album, so I'm looking forward to that as well.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •