Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Weddings Plans Video Clip: "All I Have Left Is You". Directed by: Z-Films

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    294


    Post Weddings Plans Video Clip: "All I Have Left Is You". Directed by: Z-Films

    Look! iīm searching for "All I have Left Is You" to listen and read substitles. But in the middle of searching. I watched this video clip. It was realeased by: ZFilm. Itīs about Weddings. Itīs time to do a new video clip?. Itīs easy.

    Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmT4lT851TU

    Thanks and enjoy it!.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    294


    Thumbs up Beautiful!!!!

    Itīs a beautiful video clip!!!... Itīs awesome.



    Come on! Dexter do a new video clip.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,126


    Default

    The lyrics kinda contradict the video though.. don't they?
    * !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,482


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    The lyrics kinda contradict the video though.. don't they?
    Even though I have no idea who you are, I agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    LOL!! Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    lolz, jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan für den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Cheers! For the happily-married couple. That was one amazing video for a beautiful song like AIHLIY. Simply, gorgeous!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,126


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Even though I have no idea who you are, I agree with you.
    It's me.. Tijs
    * !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    Jojan, stop being a meanie to Tijs. Be a meanie to someone who deserves it.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,482


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    It's me.. Tijs
    Oh! I think I remember you. The girl who posted a picture of your breasts. :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan, stop being a meanie to Tijs. Be a meanie to someone who deserves it.
    The only meanie here is my penis. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    LOL!! Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    lolz, jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan für den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Default

    Well played, JOJAN, well played!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,550


    Default

    Thanks for sharing! I always wanted to know the emotional state of your penis, Jojan.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •