Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lapd

Default Lapd

With a crazy nutjob lapd excop running loose, killing people, I don't know what to think. This guy was traine to protect people, and now we need protection from him. According to the latest news, he is back in LA. god only knows why. I haven't read his manifesto yet, has anyone?

1 members appreciate this post.

haha ''appreciates''

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    haha ''appreciates''
    Thanks, man!

An aptly named thread, indeed. Power to the enlightened criminals!
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

They'll get him eventually, most likely not alive though.

I wonder if it's true about all the talk by ex-cops/investigators on CNN and all about thinking the guy has a 50 cal? That's fucking crazy. Where would you even get that? That'd be illegal in pretty much every country, no?

But yeah, even if it weren't for the weather up in Big Bear, the guy's probably going to last a while at least. Knowing the whole "response playbook" inside and out, etc. Scary.

They're civilian-legal in a lot of countries, even strict ones one like Britain, and they're widely used by police and coastguard for disabling vehicles, so a cop should be able to steal one pretty easily, if he doesn't care about getting caught. And even in places where they were made illegal, like in parts of the United States, everyone just quietly rechambered them to French .510 or Russian 12.7mm, which are almost literally the exact same thing.

how is this guy going to call charlie sheen when he doesn't know his phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    how is this guy going to call charlie sheen when he doesn't know his phone number?
    Hehe. —>APPRECIATES<—

Omg so I skimmed thru his manifesto, LAPD is really fucked up. Offsprings song is right on target. I recently had to deal with LAPD and I can confirm what douchebags they really are. If what this excop says is true then I'm on his side, it sucks that things had to get so bad, that and LAPD cop went and a killing spree.

His manifesto is a little weird when he starts naming celebrity's and telling everyone everywhere he lived and what happened in junior high. The manifesto to me sounds more like a sucicide note, cause we all know this will end with him being exicuted. God bless him. One excop standing up against the PD to protect the public.