Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lapd

1 members appreciate this post.

Dulce will you post the LAPD lyrics in the thread not just a link; please.

Yellow, I'm using my cheap-touch-screen iPod and it won't let me copy/paste 'em. Sorry.
    Last edited by Dulce; 02-10-2013 at 03:24 PM.

1 members appreciate this post.

man everybody was talking about this today i hope they find his body soon

Really sick of hearing about Dorner becoming some sort of folk hero. I think it's entirely possible that everything he says happened actually happened. But that doesn't become a license to kill people at all, let alone people who had nothing to do with his predicament.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Agree with 1565 100%. My friends keep talking about Dorner as if he's some hero for murdering innocent civilians that had nothing to do with whatever beef he had against the LAPD. As far as I care, whatever moral high ground he gained from his dealings with the LAPD (assuming his story is true) went out the window when he murdered innocent civilians.

I guess it must've been similar to hear people talk about Charlie Manson being a hero....not to compare them, but the people passing this guy as a "hero" have got to have a few screws loose.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Dorner's wanted for ONE MILLION DOLLARS? The news wouldn't shut up about it and did he acted alone on he's plot? This world is madness!

And the guy that killed Bin Laden, did he get awarded for he's excellence in mission accomplish? Did he get any special-treatment like benefits for himself/family aswell? I've heard he is struggling with he's family.
    Last edited by Dulce; 02-13-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Agree with 1565 100%. My friends keep talking about Dorner as if he's some hero for murdering innocent civilians that had nothing to do with whatever beef he had against the LAPD. As far as I care, whatever moral high ground he gained from his dealings with the LAPD (assuming his story is true) went out the window when he murdered innocent civilians.

I guess it must've been similar to hear people talk about Charlie Manson being a hero....not to compare them, but the people passing this guy as a "hero" have got to have a few screws loose.
    I agree this guy is No Hero
    (another ignition pun)