Thread: Peter O'Toole was still ALIVE

Default Peter O'Toole was still ALIVE

But now he's not. Be honest, how many of you assumed he was dead already?

I remember watching Troy all the way back in 2004 or so and being surprised even then because I thought he was already dead.

I think he just seemed to belong so firmly to a previous era that his existence in this one always seemed almost like an anachronism to me.

It's odd that I sometimes find the "is DEAD" threads distasteful or disrespectful but today I found myself lamenting the fact nobody had made one for O'Toole.

If I ever become one of those guys who name their penis I'm gonna call mine Peter O'Toole.

I'll never be one of those guys.

Apparently though he was just another douchey actor who really had it coming.

RIP Sir Cedric Charles Willingham.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

This was just great

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Yeah the IS DEAD threads are pretty distasteful.

Personally I was hoping you had made this thread yesterday, and were forced by recent events to correct the title to what it is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Colleague broke it to me this very morning. Could hardly believe it. Refused to. Loved the fellow to bits. My favourite performance: Night of the Generals.