Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Valentine's Day

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I mean, for fuck's sake, why would Yellow ever believe that Dulce spoke for Dexter? There's a handful of people on this forum that either have regular contact with Dexter or at least know how to get ahold of him, and Yellow is not one of them.
    Wow, I didn't know that there was anyone like that except for apparently TheOldMark.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Wow, I didn't know that there was anyone like that except for apparently TheOldMark.
    Actual IRL LOL. Mark's insistence that he was Dexter's BFF was actually in part why I ended up being asked to be the head moderator all those years ago.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Hang on...so, for those of you playing at home, Yellow is mad at someone who is clearly not playing with a full deck for saying things that she believed despite the fact that they sound 100% bizarre. And also, Yellow believes that someone who fronts a band, whom she has no regular contact with, is perfect for her.

I mean, for fuck's sake, why would Yellow ever believe that Dulce spoke for Dexter? There's a handful of people on this forum that either have regular contact with Dexter or at least know how to get ahold of him, and Yellow is not one of them. Nor is Dulce.

This forum has gotten mad creepy, yo.
    i didnt believe dulce, and i was done hearing her bullshit. 1565 i get it, you dont like me, so leave me the fuck alone. I don't like you and I don't go and attack your fucking post. By the way you don't know me, you don't know who I do and dont know. Seriously back off. Get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    i didnt believe dulce, and i was done hearing her bullshit. 1565 i get it, you dont like me, so leave me the fuck alone. I don't like you and I don't go and attack your fucking post. By the way you don't know me, you don't know who I do and dont know. Seriously back off. Get a life!
    I have a life, thanks - one that doesn't involve me accusing people of getting in the way of their relationship with Dexter. And it's also a life that affords me the ability to know that he doesn't know who you are. I have a lot of reason to feel protective of that dude, because he's a great dude who doesn't deserve this shit.

2 members appreciate this post.

I hope it isn't personal. Shit got really fucked up when Randman21, _Lost_ and I became mods.

Yellow: no further discussions about Dexter's personal life will be tolerated. That also stands for the rest of the band and the members of the BBS.
    Last edited by Gustavo; 02-21-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
    I hope it isn't personal. Shit got really fucked up when Randman21, _Lost_ and I became mods.
    It is clearly, CLEARLY all your fault.

Hang on...so, for those of you playing at home, Yellow is mad at someone who is clearly not playing with a full deck for saying things that she believed despite the fact that they sound 100% bizarre. And also, Yellow believes that someone who fronts a band, whom she has no regular contact with, is perfect for her.

I mean, for fuck's sake, why would Yellow ever believe that Dulce spoke for Dexter? There's a handful of people on this forum that either have regular contact with Dexter or at least know how to get ahold of him, and Yellow is not one of them. Nor is Dulce.
    Lost brought me up to speed about all this last night, and I was floored. What in the actual fuck is going on.

These were my exact thoughts. It's terrifying how many people there are here now that I would not want to encounter in real life. There are at least 5 I can think of off the top of my head... I feel so bad for the band.

Wasn't it just a few months ago that yellow said she was leaving the bbs because the band doesn't care about their fans and the band did something personal to her that seriously offended her... then Noodles said he had no idea what she was talking about and he was sorry if they ever offended anyone, and she was all, "Okay that's all I needed to hear, we don't have to talk about the details!" And then she made a thread about how Dexter should hang out with her mom in Australia.

I just don't even know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk