Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey BBS

I told you you'd be back! In fact, you haven't left...yet?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

So, you'd knowingly be willing to let your children go through the pain of losing one of their parents?

Absolutely.

I am leaving permanetly. BANNED me.

The truth shall set me free.

óD

1 members appreciate this post.

This forum may actually have a chance, now
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    YO: Seriously, I must continue on with my days go by life by keeping busy with interesting stuff. I know that my health isn't 100% accurately-perfect & healthy. The way I'd like to live my last/final days/weeks/months or years; is with my Dad. Hoping to see you soon, mom. I'd never knew that dying can be and feel so peacefully silence. I fucking love it! I won't be back on here so don't you dare miss me now? Take care. Be safe. Stay real. Always tell the truth. Mwuah$$$$ óD
    I have asked you a 1000 times; why do you think you are dying? You haven't even gone to a doctor to be checked out. It sounds like you are hoping a wishing to die. but life doesnt work that way. My great grandmother prayed for 40 years to die. She got every terminal ilness she could get and God just kept healing her,until it was her time. Are you planning to commit suicide? What about your dad, who will take care of him? you haven't even lived yet. yes anyone can die at anytime, but now is not your time. You just post that you want to be with your dream guy nd have kids; you have to be alive to accomplish these goals. Plus you haven't even been to an Offspring concert. There is still a lot to live for. Your mom wants you to live your live to the fullest. Overcome challenges, instead of quitting and aying I'm gonna die, I don't want to even try to work through problems. Thin about ypur dad; do you think that your dad deserves to lose his wife and his daughter??? I understand you miss your mom (may she rip), I miss my dad all the time, and even though he is in heaven I still work hard on achieving my goals so he can see that he was a good dad that taught me well. Whatever bad funk you are stuck in will pass. ou never know whats around the corner for you, it could be your dream guy. But if you are all focused on dying then you might miss him. Stop focusing on ying and start focusing on living. Get out of your room, amd go out and have fun. You are a 8 year old living in your room not doing living. If you need help ask for it, don't just give up, cause this too shall pass. Create a better future fr yourself. I've been attack by cancer 3 times and I don't think I'm gonna die anytime soon, I'm living my life to the fullest, having fun, meeting new people, going to new places. You owe it to yourself to atleast trying before you give up, 28 years old is young with endless opportunities and possibilities...pray to god to see your mom in your dreams, that way you don't have to ill yourself to see her. I don't know if you are a bot, or a completely made up personality or real, but regardless i will pray for you anyway. God bless you!

What do you do with your life? what do you do everyday? what do you do for fun? what places do you go to?

Yellow, I'm in your past. Your present is peacefully beyond the holy bible. Look forward to your future of blessings. Amen.

I'm a real life form. I'm not a bot nor multiple-split-personalities personas. I'll explained why I portrayed a troll aka iPunk. .

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I have asked you a 1000 times; why do you think you are dying?
    Because she's crazy.

Severe manic episodes can sometimes lead to such psychotic symptoms as delusions and hallucinations.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder