Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Offspring Works For Al-Qaeda!!!

Default The Offspring Works For Al-Qaeda!!!

Here are three reasons why The Offspring works for Al-Qaeda:

1. They have a song called Baghdad. Baghdad has been known for terrorist attacks involving Al-Qaeda. Not to mention they had a song before called Tehran which is the same song. Tehran has been suspected of aiding Al-Qaeda in recent memory.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...tml#cnnSTCText

2. Several tracks incorporated elements of eastern music. For example "Pay The Man" and their hit single "Come Out and Play".

3. The song "Kill the President" was mysteriously removed in 2001 and the song isn't even mentioned in their website. Sure you might think it was taken out because of 9/11, but the song was removed on June 2001. That is 3 months before 9/11!!!

Sure, the Offspring is a band filled with white guys, which means they are homegrown terrorists!!!

And that is my conspiracy theory about The Offspring. Not really a conspiracy nut, but I thought it'll be funny to bring this up. Lets hope the CIA doesn't delete this thread. If I am not here tomorrow, its probably because the CIA or The Offspring killed me.

Also, do not take this thread seriously, I was only kidding. I am a fan of The Offspring and its a pleasure to be part of this forum.

1 members appreciate this post.

Kidding or not not, this is a stupid fucking thread. As my friend sitting next to me just said, "Your thread's bad and you should feel bad."
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Kidding or not not, this is a stupid fucking thread. As my friend sitting next to me just said, "Your thread's bad and you should feel bad."
    I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad. I think its stupid thread too, but I don't think people should get pissed and feel insulted if someone calls The Offspring a bunch of terrorists even if they knew the guy was joking...
    Last edited by Cold Sweat; 02-18-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

If you listen to "The Blurb" backwards, it's Greg reciting the entirety of the Quran.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    If you listen to "The Blurb" backwards, it's Greg reciting the entirety of the Quran.
    I knew it!

I bet Greg K is the only one who knows he's in a terrorist band. He just didn't tell the rest of 'em.
    * !

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Absolutly Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahhahah

Bum Bum Bum in CC is a obvious message !!!!

I love the Offspring because is Satanist & Terrorist !!!!

Great! Satan!

If you read the names the sections of their menu on their old webpage you'll confirm your theory.

Things like "Know your enemy" and "steal this technology"

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    No one forced you to read it.

Telephone. Telephone. Telephone. Check YouTube a subliminal offy song played backwards. It made me L-O-L.