Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    I haven't been rude. You have. In your twisted mind you're unimpeachable, but the reality is, you never miss an opportunity to sting. Inferiority complex? Or just plain savagery? And you were the one who claimed to be reeling from the resignment shock. So, yeah. You fail to impress us now.
    Maria. Have you really forgotten the ridiculous bullshit you've subjected me to? Why in god's name would I ever be nice to you?

I also never claimed to be reeling from any shock related to my resignation. I waited literally months for the resignation to finally take effect and it was a big relief to be a civilian here again, not having to deal with the various dramas created by the various crazy people in residence here. So as much as I get that there's a narrative you and Bighead would love to exploit about how I'm so bummed, it's simply not the case. The new admins know my story, Dexter knows my story, and those are the only people to whom I feel like I need to prove anything.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Ah come on now.. Dusky, if you post a thread anyone on the forum who wishes to post in it can do so. There's no "she should've known better than to post in my thread." It's not your thread. If anything, it's MY THREAD. BOOM!

But both of you please be reasonably nice kthx
    * !

If you can't take a simple joke then maybe this place - any place for that matter - isn't really a good place to be at. Regardless of it being your sense of humor or not.

But the thing between you and 1565 is getting very personal and hostile.
    * !

Tijs, she got crazy personal and hostile years ago.

It's not a joke. On this forum 90% of those who've been hanging out for some time are stingy with me, that's all. There was no humour in what you said.
    As a matter of fact, I get along fine with friends and playmates on other forums. I get along very well. Something you will never believe - I'm missed to the point of being asked to come chatting, and I'm not the nicest gal out there, though. Nobody pounces on me the way you and 1337 do. You're just a hypocrite.
    As for being in one place or another, surely you should mind your own business.

Oh, and you should shut up, too, instead of coming out with such lame "jokes" as "she always deletes her posts". Trite as fuck, and quite humourless.
    Then I wish you'd go play with those other forums that treat you so much better, but you always come back for reasons unknown. One small piece of advice: when you post things in a public forum, you are inviting comment. If you'd really like to be left alone, don't bring it up in the first place.

First of all, what happened to the flowery, ancient style of prose you used to write in? Now you're making grammatically weak sentences like:

Something you will never believe - I'm missed to the point of being asked to come chatting, and I'm not the nicest gal out there, though.
    Also,
    Nobody pounces on me the way you and 1337 do. You're just a hypocrite.
    who is 1337? Did you mean 1565, or "the 1337"?

What is going on here??

And as for hostility, that's what nieh's been to me for the past 15 years. I repeat: 15 years. And so has LM1565. And so has llamas.
    Hmm, I registered for the bbs 7 years ago. I'm not sure how I managed to "be hostility" to you for an additional 8 years before that... :-S

Edit: She already removed the pictures, which were the entire thread in the first place. Lol.
    Last edited by Llamas; 02-21-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

It's not a joke. On this forum 90% of those who've been hanging out for some time are stingy with me, that's all. There was no humour in what you said.
    As a matter of fact, I get along fine with friends and playmates on other forums. I get along very well. Something you will never believe - I'm missed to the point of being asked to come chatting, and I'm not the nicest gal out there, though. Nobody pounces on me the way you and 1337 do. You're just a hypocrite.
    As for being in one place or another, surely you should mind your own business.

Oh, and you should shut up, too, instead of coming out with such lame "jokes" as "she always deletes her posts". Trite as fuck, and quite humourless.

And as for hostility, that's what nieh's been to me for the past 15 years. I repeat: 15 years. And so has LM1565. And so has llamas. Even Harleyquin. In fact, apart from bighead and possibly Jojan, everyone here couldn't resist slinging mud at me.
    Wow, sorry for calling you out on your hostility. I see now that I was wrong.
    * !

You managed it because I miscalculated for nieh and also because I wasn't talking about you, you navel-gazer.
    You weren't talking about me? Lolllll so which llamas were you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

But you can't resist being nasty, can you?

Fact is, I posted pics that invited the same old shit from you. I don't mind your nastiness, I'm only noticing it.

Even better: I posted pics... and look where it all came to.
    Resist being hostile to you after being subjected to you being batshit crazy for more than 10 years? Nope, can't resist.

You're also just proving why people don't like you rather than making yourself look like a pitiable martyr, by the way.

Also, poor you, you posted pics and people didn't care. At least they didn't take your unwanted titpics and photoshop them onto a frog this time around. Oh, did you forget that happened? And people are only hostile to you *now* and not *always*?

In any situation where there is a conflict involving 1565, she will zero in on a factor that strengthens her case, overstate/misrepresent that factor, and then insist the person with whom she's having a disagreement refuses to acknowledge said factor and should be considered insane.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

1 members appreciate this post.

I was *this* close to posting "That's gonna be a whole lot of posts to delete for you later on.". Wish I'd done that..

Tijs being hostile.
    * !