Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attention

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I am so glad you're Tijs, Karin, and Gustavo's problem now.

*And Randy. Sorry I forgot you, Randy!
    She actually saves us a lot of work by deleting the posts herself. Thanks, Dusky!

Just a question, as I am not in the loop, nor do I want to be in this loop, but...is this entire thread as stupid as it appears to the casual reader/member? Just a simple yes or no answer would do.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Just a question, as I am not in the loop, nor do I want to be in this loop, but...is this entire thread as stupid as it appears to the casual reader/member? Just a simple yes or no answer would do.
    Pretty much, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    In any situation where there is a conflict involving 1565, she will zero in on a factor that strengthens her case, overstate/misrepresent that factor, and then insist the person with whom she's having a disagreement refuses to acknowledge said factor and should be considered insane.
    Always helps when they're actually insane. And Bighead, you're not special for seeing her boobs on webcam, just so you know, so you don't have to white knight.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Yes.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    I was *this* close to posting "That's gonna be a whole lot of posts to delete for you later on.". Wish I'd done that..

Tijs being hostile.
    Bahahaha, that didn't take long. Batshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Always helps when they're actually insane. And Bighead, you're not special for seeing her boobs on webcam, just so you know, so you don't have to white knight.
    This made me lol.

When someone who constantly posts, and then deletes her own posts; and makes threads with really bad self-pics, and then deletes the photos, lists you as one of the only people who are nice to her... you should probably consider running away screaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

DAMMIT, now the pics are gone!

Wait, why did she bring me up? She always pretends like I've always been super-cruel to her when I used to stand up for her against Justin, who was much crueler than any of us put together and yet she still was still madly in love with him for years (and still probably is.)
    Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    I generally agree (except on the whole criminal part?). I don't ordinarilly have a problem with the stuff he posts, but it's cruel to pretend to love someone and then mock them with the things they tell you, especially when they're naive enough to believe you really care. Regardless of their sanity (or lack thereof) that shit will hurt.