Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: International languages thread

Default . .

. .
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 02-21-2013 at 02:53 PM.

I don't know what this thread was about, but let's turn it into the "How well do you understand any other language than English" thread. Me, I'm Austrian, so I claim to understand German. Here is a short clip from a movie by Germany.

It's about grenades. What is the teacher talking about until he screws the cap off the grenade?

Does anyone here understand German? Samseby, you seem to be from Germany, do you want to start?
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

What, Duskygrin deleted her post again? Who would've known?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I don't speak Batshit Insane, sorry.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    I don't speak Batshit Insane, sorry.
    But I do. I speak Batshit Insane and German at the same time. I can translate my Batshit into English if I choose to.

What's the point of your anger towards me, is there anything I did to make you feel uncomfortable? Otherwise I don't see a reason for you to be angry at me if I accuse someone else of not speaking a language "she" claims to. Espacially if this person doesn't prove the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    But I do. I speak Batshit Insane and German at the same time. I can translate my Batshit into English if I choose to.

What's the point of your anger towards me, is there anything I did to make you feel uncomfortable? Otherwise I don't see a reason for you to be angry at me if I accuse someone else of not speaking a language "she" claims to. Espacially if this person doesn't prove the opposite.

First of all, why on earth do you think Treez was referring to you?? He quite obviously was referring to the thread starter.

Second of all, get over it. You are obsessed with trying to prove that someone here doesn't speak German. So fucking what? Move on, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    First of all, why on earth do you think Treez was referring to you?? He quite obviously was referring to the thread starter.

Second of all, get over it. You are obsessed with trying to prove that someone here doesn't speak German. So fucking what? Move on, lol.
    Because the text of Duskygrin was deleted at the time I wrote my post. He did no reference and I didn't consider that option. If that's the case I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.

Second: I'm not only trying to prove Samseby is not speaking any German, I'm trying to prove something way bigger. If I don't do that step by step, people will accuse me of talking batshit. It's hard to prove anything here, because Internet is an easy way of lying and cheating. And those who were cheated will never admit that until you prove them wrong. You're the best example.

PS: You should care if people are trying to deceive you and why they do so.

Duskygrin brings aggravation and confusion to the forums and all she does is post

. .

How does she do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    Because the text of Duskygrin was deleted at the time I wrote my post. He did no reference and I didn't consider that option. If that's the case I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.
    Everyone knows that DuskyGrin is batshit insane, though, and deleting her posts all the time is also batshit insane.

And those who were cheated will never admit that until you prove them wrong. You're the best example.
    I was cheated? How so? How does someone who was cheated by someone else need to admit anything or be proven wrong?

PS: You should care if people are trying to deceive you and why they do so.
    I care about that in real life. I don't give shit about the weirdos who post on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    Duskygrin brings aggravation and confusion to the forums and all she does is post

. .

How does she do it?
    It's one of life's greatest mysteries.... :-S
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Everyone knows that DuskyGrin is batshit insane, though, and deleting her posts all the time is also batshit insane.

I was cheated? How so? How does someone who was cheated by someone else need to admit anything or be proven wrong?

I care about that in real life. I don't give shit about the weirdos who post on the internet.

It's one of life's greatest mysteries.... :-S
    You can understand what I just wrote or not, I won't argue, otherwise just stick with "I'm a troll" or "I'm batshit insane" I don't care. Try to read it again, sometimes it helps.