Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: International languages thread

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,075


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    You can understand what I just wrote or not, I won't argue, otherwise just stick with "I'm a troll" or "I'm batshit insane" I don't care. Try to read it again, sometimes it helps.
    I read it again. You said, "And those who were cheated will never admit that until you prove them wrong. You're the best example." Read according to English grammar, you said that I am the best example of someone who was cheated. And that makes no sense. Perhaps your English isn't as good as you think it is...

    I don't think you're a troll, and nobody called you batshit insane. But I think you're obsessed with something completely useless and pointless. You're also strangely arrogant about things that aren't justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    1,617


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I read it again. You said, "And those who were cheated will never admit that until you prove them wrong. You're the best example." Read according to English grammar, you said that I am the best example of someone who was cheated. And that makes no sense. Perhaps your English isn't as good as you think it is...

    I don't think you're a troll, and nobody called you batshit insane. But I think you're obsessed with something completely useless and pointless. You're also strangely arrogant about things that aren't justified.
    Okay, let's do this:

    Samseby "I talk German."
    Llamas *Two sentences German with obviously heavy mistakes*
    Samseby "Hey, your German is good!"

    Samseby cheats, Llamas got cheated.

    Offspring-Junkie "Bullshit, Samseby speaks no German."
    Llamas "No way! Maybe she's just nice to a student, or something else and [I have no reason to defend a total stranger on the internet, still I choose to do so ] ...

    Llamas defends Samseby, although she should have found out that she's wrong all along by listening to someone who is better in German than her. Actually Samseby never posted anything in German except of one short lousy post any twelve-year-old could have faked. Or google translator. Obviously denying is a better option than facing the truth about being fooled by Samseby. That's exactly my argument in my post about not admitting being wrong.


    So you understand German, I thought I can prove to you at least that this account is fake. Obviously you and any other people here in this forum don't care that they are fooled by someone who creates fake accounts since the beginning of this forum. Maybe just to keep this place alive, maybe because he has more manipulative reasons like forcing moderators out of the BBS by faking false opinions and pretending them being more than just his own. Maybe he just wants to lure kids like it was claimed to have happend in the Offspring Chat (Why is there no Offspring Chat? - Just Pedos and FBI anyway). I just want moderators to be aware and take care, but I can't prove it and I'm tired of this useless quarreling with you Llamas, because no one else even bothers.

    Justified and arrogant enough?
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,139


    Default

    Odd thread by the OP. Don't really get it, but to the OP I say...

    Mis cojones, son grandes y peludas. Les lamiendo dará placer. Vengan a mí.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,075


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    Okay, let's do this:

    Samseby "I talk German."
    Llamas *Two sentences German with obviously heavy mistakes*
    Samseby "Hey, your German is good!"

    Samseby cheats, Llamas got cheated.

    Offspring-Junkie "Bullshit, Samseby speaks no German."
    Llamas "No way! Maybe she's just nice to a student, or something else and [I have no reason to defend a total stranger on the internet, still I choose to do so ] ...

    Llamas defends Samseby, although she should have found out that she's wrong all along by listening to someone who is better in German than her. Actually Samseby never posted anything in German except of one short lousy post any twelve-year-old could have faked. Or google translator. Obviously denying is a better option than facing the truth about being fooled by Samseby. That's exactly my argument in my post about not admitting being wrong.


    So you understand German, I thought I can prove to you at least that this account is fake. Obviously you and any other people here in this forum don't care that they are fooled by someone who creates fake accounts since the beginning of this forum. Maybe just to keep this place alive, maybe because he has more manipulative reasons like forcing moderators out of the BBS by faking false opinions and pretending them being more than just his own. Maybe he just wants to lure kids like it was claimed to have happend in the Offspring Chat (Why is there no Offspring Chat? - Just Pedos and FBI anyway). I just want moderators to be aware and take care, but I can't prove it and I'm tired of this useless quarreling with you Llamas, because no one else even bothers.

    Justified and arrogant enough?
    Is there any reason other than that one thread where Samesby said my German is good that you are so sure she's a fake account?

    And it's not like Samesby deceived me. If she's a fake account, it doesn't really matter. She complimented my German. If she doesn't actually speak German, so what? I would've completely forgot about all that if you didn't keep bringing it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,336


    Default

    . . _ ;? * * . . °_°!


    °_°
    °_°
    °_°
    °_°
    °_°
    Last edited by Rooster; 02-26-2013 at 02:42 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    1,617


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Is there any reason other than that one thread where Samesby said my German is good that you are so sure she's a fake account?
    So to make it short, Samseby never writes anything in German, as she replied to a German written post of you Llamas, there have been many "unseen" mistakes she seemingly ignored to be "friendly", she still doesn't want to translate the short clip from this thread. I tell you (native German speaker) that she doesn't understand it. Why do you think she can speak German? Just because she claims so? Because she's friendly to you? Do you see how easy it is to trick you? Do see how unreasonable you argue? Ask Samseby anything in German. If it's text, she can translate it through a program, so she can answer, by translating her own English one in German, but it has no German touch to it, because it's one-on-one English to German. If you post a video like I did, there's no chance for her to translate it or do you know any program that translates sound into another language? That's the reason why she won't reply. SHE CANNOT SPEAK GERMAN! Ask her anything, where she's from, what's her favorite german moderator on tv, what's in the german news, she cannot answer it. But please don't ask me any question, ask the questions to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    And it's not like Samesby deceived me. If she's a fake account, it doesn't really matter. She complimented my German. If she doesn't actually speak German, so what? I would've completely forgot about all that if you didn't keep bringing it up.
    First you say she isn't fake.
    Then you say it doesn't matter.
    If I prove to you that it does matter (read the BBS rules) what will you reply next?

    People use alternative accounts for manipulative reasons, as I stated above. That's potentially dangerous and harmful, not to mention a lot of spam. That's why it's forbidden. At least I think so.

    Just think what it takes for someone to speak German? Actually speaking or writing German. She doesn't do it. Why do you argue with me, ask her anything you want. Is it so hard to admit she doesn't understand German? Is there any reason to assume she understands German?
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    491


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post

    First you say she isn't fake.
    Then you say it doesn't matter.
    If I prove to you that it does matter (read the BBS rules) what will you reply next?

    People use alternative accounts for manipulative reasons, as I stated above. That's potentially dangerous and harmful, not to mention a lot of spam. That's why it's forbidden. At least I think so.

    Just think what it takes for someone to speak German? Actually speaking or writing German. She doesn't do it. Why do you argue with me, ask her anything you want. Is it so hard to admit she doesn't understand German? Is there any reason to assume she understands German?
    No one besides you cares about this. If you think someone's breaking the rules bring it up with the moderators.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,075


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    No one besides you cares about this. If you think someone's breaking the rules bring it up with the moderators.
    Exactly. I've seen Samesby post stuff in German before, and comment on German songs before. I don't need proof that some random person on the internet speaks a language. And she's always been very kind on the bbs, never causing waves or trying to start a problem. I've seen no substantial reason to doubt that she speaks German, but I don't really care if she doesn't.

    It's pretty obsessive to see a post in which someone simply told a foreigner (especially an American, since Americans don't usually speak German...) that their German was good, rather than picking apart the grammar... and then to instantly assume they are faking it all and they are an alt account. Especially when this person doesn't post often, and when they do, they're nice and nobody seems to have an issue with them. Hahahaha, damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,149


    Default

    You want to know the truth ?

    In reality, I AM SAMESBY !

    I actually studied German for 7 years so I thought I would be able to clone myself as a german on a message board.

    Unfortunately, German is so difficult that I actually create posts by mixing sentences of my 6th grade book "Komm mit nach Deautchland".

    Soon, you will discover my 2 new evil threads called :

    "Willst du Fußball spielen ?"
    "Koko der Papagei"

    I sincerely hope you will enjoy them.
    My purpose is to make Germans look like polite and nice people. Offspring-junkie, you are not helping.
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,075


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    It's hard not to jump to the conclusion that your real life is shite, llamas.
    Lol, I'm not the one who shows strangers her boobs on the internet and frequently deletes posts right after making them. Not exactly jealous here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    You want to know the truth ?

    In reality, I AM SAMESBY !

    I actually studied German for 7 years so I thought I would be able to clone myself as a german on a message board.

    Unfortunately, German is so difficult that I actually create posts by mixing sentences of my 6th grade book "Komm mit nach Deautchland".

    Soon, you will discover my 2 new evil threads called :

    "Willst du Fußball spielen ?"
    "Koko der Papagei"

    I sincerely hope you will enjoy them.
    My purpose is to make Germans look like polite and nice people. Offspring-junkie, you are not helping.
    Are you serious? Hahahaha, that's so extremely lame! But hilarious, considering o-j's obsession. HE PROVED YOU'RE NOT A NATIVE SPEAKER OF GERMAN!!! :O THIS HAS CHANGED MY ENTIRE LIFE. I feel so..... cheated
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •