Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: International languages thread

From what I've seen as a member and as a moderator, Samesby has given us no cause for concern that it may be an alt or troll account. If it was an alt, the friends of the original account would most like know about the alt account, and thus give us clues to piece it all together with our magical mod powers and shit. Its really hard to fake an account without it eventually becoming obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post

My purpose is to make Germans look like polite and nice people. Offspring-junkie, you are not helping.
    That wouldn't be the first Austrian person to do that
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    That wouldn't be the first Austrian person to do that
    I see what jew did hier

Du bist eine kartoffel!

That's the worst thing to call someone that I know of in German.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quick! Rageandlov pretends to know German! Must be an alt!

MOD TEAM! ASSEMBLE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Is Offspring Junkie the same guy who attempted to lecture me about why I was stupid for thinking panthers lived in North America? He sure is exhibiting exactly the same behavior. And how did samseby get dragged into this thread? I read the thread backwards so I kept looking to see what the hell he said to set people off on this troll-hunt, only to discover that he hasn't even posted here.

In other news, Sin Studly doesn't really speak several dozen languages. PWNED!!!
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Last edited by samseby; 03-01-2013 at 11:51 PM.

You guys, I have a confession to make. I'm not really American. I'm actually Japanese. But I don't write in Japanese because the BBS doesn't speak my language, so I use English so everyone can understand me, plus I thought the Offspring would like me better if I pretended to be American. But it turns out they don't really care... I swear, I'm not an alt!

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Is Offspring Junkie the same guy who attempted to lecture me about why I was stupid for thinking panthers lived in North America? He sure is exhibiting exactly the same behavior.
    I think that was him, yeah... this guy has some strange obsessions.

And how did samseby get dragged into this thread? I read the thread backwards so I kept looking to see what the hell he said to set people off on this troll-hunt, only to discover that he hasn't even posted here.
    o-j's been after this for quite some time. I don't remember when the thread was where I typed something in German, Samesby said my German is good, and o-j lost his shit... but I'm pretty sure he's attempted to bring it up at least a couple times since then. And apparently having a thread titled "International languages" was enough for him to go after it again, under the assumption that Samesby would even enter this thread and read that post. EDIT: I see that she has entered the thread and read that post - pwn'd! Glad that's over... let's see if o-j even has the balls to show up and respond

In other news, Sin Studly doesn't really speak several dozen languages. PWNED!!!
    *Mind blown*. WHAT AN ASSHOLE! Why hasn't he been banned for trying to bring down the entire BBS with his lies?!
    Last edited by Llamas; 02-27-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    You guys, I have a confession to make. I'm not really American. I'm actually Japanese. But I don't write in Japanese because the BBS doesn't speak my language, so I use English so everyone can understand me, plus I thought the Offspring would like me better if I pretended to be American. But it turns out they don't really care... I swear, I'm not an alt!
    I can confirm this story. I've met her in person, and she is a typical Japanese woman, right down to her eyes and tone of her skin. And tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I can confirm this story. I've met her in person, and she is a typical Japanese woman, right down to her eyes and tone of her skin. And tentacles.
    It's true Rooster was kind enough to forgive my terrible English, though. And my wildly flailing tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk