Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: International languages thread

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Nachdem ich mir den Mist hier jetzt lange genug angeschaut habe und zur Belustigung aller & DEINER im Besonderen: Wie wär's mit der hauptsächlichen Splitterwirkung (Umkreis von bis zu 15 Metern)? Aber Du weißt, einzelne Splitter können auch erheblich weiter fliegen ...
    So langsam fängst Du echt an, mir auf meinen nicht vorhandenen Sack zu gehen ... und außerdem noch was zu Deiner Information: Ich werde kein Bild von mir und meiner Mu**** posten um zu beweisen, dass ich ein Mädel bin.
    Edit:
    a) Es gibt Fachleute für Menschen wie Dich, die können Dir bestimmt helfen.
    b) Hast Du sonst keine Hobbies, als andere hier der Lügen zu bezichtigen? Get a life!
    I wouldn't want to brag, but I'm so good at German, that I actually understood the last three words of Samesby's post WITHOUT using google translate.

I should seriously think of becoming an interpret or something.

Edit: Also, llamas is japanese. I can confirm, I have access to her facebook pictures.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    You want to know the truth ?

In reality, I AM SAMESBY !

I actually studied German for 7 years so I thought I would be able to clone myself as a german on a message board.

Unfortunately, German is so difficult that I actually create posts by mixing sentences of my 6th grade book "Komm mit nach Deautchland".

Soon, you will discover my 2 new evil threads called :

"Willst du Fußball spielen ?"
    "Koko der Papagei"

I sincerely hope you will enjoy them.
    My purpose is to make Germans look like polite and nice people. Offspring-junkie, you are not helping.
    Nachdem ich mir den Mist hier jetzt lange genug angeschaut habe und zur Belustigung aller & DEINER im Besonderen: Wie wär's mit der hauptsächlichen Splitterwirkung (Umkreis von bis zu 15 Metern)? Aber Du weißt, einzelne Splitter können auch erheblich weiter fliegen ...
    So langsam fängst Du echt an, mir auf meinen nicht vorhandenen Sack zu gehen ... und außerdem noch was zu Deiner Information: Ich werde kein Bild von mir und meiner Mu**** posten um zu beweisen, dass ich ein Mädel bin.
    Edit:
    b) Hast Du sonst keine Hobbies, als andere hier der Lügen zu bezichtigen? Get a life!
    So you wrote this Harleyquiiinn, why do you post this (Second Quote) here?

In the second paragraph you defend yourself for being real.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

o-j, are you serious? You've got to be kidding me... harleyquinn was joking. She's not Samesby... that should be obvious based on both Lost's reply and Samesby's reply. Like, the fact that Harley's German is "Willst du Fußball spielen", and Samesby writes in native German. Lolololol

Edit:
    I just noticed this part... hahahahahaha

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Edit: Also, llamas is japanese. I can confirm, I have access to her facebook pictures.
    Welp, my secret is officially out and confirmed. I hope you guys still like me.........
    Last edited by Llamas; 02-27-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I was joking.

Seriously, I get that you think that Samesby ain't a native speaker but she certainly has a better level than Koko der Papagei (and I had to check to see if it was DER Papagei )

Edit : Also, here is a picture of Japanese Llama:

Last edited by Harleyquiiinn; 02-27-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post

Edit : Also, here is a picture of Japanese Llama:

Hey, I told you those pictures were PRIVATE! Also... ich bin das kleines Lama. Ich bin die süßeste!!!!

PS: o-j NOT figuring out from the context of the thread (aka Lost's and Samesby's posts) that HQ was kidding might explain his obsession... he probably has a history of being incredibly gullible and easy to mislead, and has thus developed a habit of not trusting anyone until he can PROVE what they say.
    Last edited by Llamas; 02-27-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Hey, I told you those pictures were PRIVATE! Also... ich bin das kleines Lama. Ich bin die süßeste!!!!
    And....

ICH BIN SCHNAPPIIIII, DAS KLEINE KROKODIIIIIL

(And now, you all hate me for having that song stuck in your head for the rest of the day.)

Respect my authoritah !

So Samseby still claims to be a native speaker (I have to be sure, you all want me to look like a fool, I have to insist on that, I'm sorry).

Now I can still prove it's a fake account, she doesn't speak German. The text is wrong on certain, but very important places that reveal, that Samseby never understood German. It's translated, I don't know where he has the English text from, but it only translates the meaning, not what was exactly said in the clip. Do you want me to explain it? Is any real German speaker here to confirm it? No joking now, I want to prove something.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    Is any real German speaker here to confirm it? No joking now, I want to prove something.
    I might be wrong, but I think Samesby is a native speaker and maybe she could confir... oh wait...

Anwyay, in a purpose of stopping all of this, isn't it possible that maybe, since you're Austrian, as Ad8 pointed, maybe you could have grammatical or expression differences ?

Like french and belgians and french canadians and some africans ? Different languages, all french.

Respect my authoritah !

Hope ad8 comes back.

And there'd be no way to tell it was translated, and not simply written by someone who's learned German as a second or foreign language. o-j is on crack.

It'd be really funny if o-j was actually the alt and doesn't speak German natively. My money's on that.

No. They're not very big, we watch the same TV shows, everything. I know German, as a German knows German. Especially on TV. German TV (as the clip) is dubbed for the German area this means that Austrians, Germans and Swiss watch the same dubbed movies and shows. On rare occasions there are differences.