Thread: Offspring Dreams?

Default Offspring Dreams?

I thought this would be a fun topic to discuss! As far as I'm aware this topic hasn't been posted yet.

Has anyone here had any Offspring related dreams worth sharing? :-)

I had one last night. I dreamt that I was in a store completely full of Offspring merch. Like, it was an actual Offspring store. Records, t shirts, figurines, coffee mugs, anything you can think of they had in this store. I remember being SO excited and overwhelmed with all of this crap around me that I wanted so badly. I had so much stuff in my hands (I guess carts weren't available? Haha) and I realized I didn't have enough money for all that I wanted, so I ended up stealing a shitload of merch and and feeling SO awful for it because I wanted to support them. Aaaaaand then I woke up and was pretty upset I didn't have any of the stuff I stole, haha.

anyone else have a funny dream about the Offspring?

The first offspring dream I had was in 1999 that I got to sing on stage with them

Another one was that I got to see Elders and a bunch of old songs live

I also had a nightmare once where I was at a festival and offspring were a surprise band but by the time someone tells me that they are playing I run over to the stage and only catch the last 10 seconds of self esteem

I had all kind of dreams with the offspring. But 1 of them it's the most frequent.
    I dreamed playing the guitar with the band in a huge concert. And after that I left all my life behind to be a formal member of the band :$

I've had many of them, mostly involving me being lucky enough to meet them, but one was so badass and videogame-like. I'll post about it later.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

1 members appreciate this post.

I masturbate each time I'm dreaming of The Offspring

2 members appreciate this post.

The last one I had was like a month ago, they came to Paraguay and I was seeing the show on the stage, then I realized that it was a dream haha so I wanted not the wake up but I woke up

Quote Originally Posted by Powerh View Post
    I masturbate each time I'm dreaming of The Offspring

Kinky.

I have met celebrities and not them but hope fully may be in future dreams.

I have has too many to count. A lot just seeing them perform.

I am surprised at how many people dream about them. Way cool. I can take them off my dream list since everyone else is dreaming about them. wow that opens up rom for other dreams to come through. Like dreams that help me succeed in my life.

1 members appreciate this post.

The most disappointing one I had was in the weeks leading up to the Philly concert I attended.In the dream, I got to meet them and as they were walking by, Dexter nodded to me, Noodles smiled and said, "Hi," Pete excitedly waved, and Greg...Greg just ignored me. Luckily, that turned out to be the opposite of what actually happened at the concert!

The most ridiculous one I had went like this: there were some nasty criminals chasing Dexter and Noodles down an alley, trying to mug and kill them. They were cornered and just before the assholes attacked them, a mysterious sniper appeared on the roof, took aim, and killed the criminals in one shot. Some of their buddies tried to climb to the roof to get the sniper, but he killed them, too, no problem. Turns out the sniper was actually Greg K. What a badass!
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 02-28-2013 at 01:36 AM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/