Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Semantics: I know where you're coming from

Wait, I think I say dick more than cock. Either way, penis, dick, and cock all work fine for me.

I don't like 'could care less' and as I told Brie on Facebook, I dislike literally every internet trend word. You'll likely never hear me say yolo, swag, fap, epic, legen-dary, money, cash, and really anything else you can think of, not even ironically, which is actually just as bad. I do say hella very rarely because of my boss is from Southern California and I said cray for a little bit, because I thought it was hillarious.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I'm not a native speaker and I do NOT see where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Wait, I think I say dick more than cock. Either way, penis, dick, and cock all work fine for me.

I don't like 'could care less' and as I told Brie on Facebook, I dislike literally every internet trend word. You'll likely never hear me say yolo, swag, fap, epic, legen-dary, money, cash, and really anything else you can think of, not even ironically, which is actually just as bad. I do say hella very rarely because of my boss is from Southern California and I said cray for a little bit, because I thought it was hillarious.
    I pretty much hate all internet trend words, too. Some are funny the first time you hear them, but then they get old incredibly fast.

Do you also hate, "I couldn't care less"? Because I hate "I could care less" because it makes no sense, but "I couldn't care less" doesn't bother me.

Also, dick is perfectly acceptable. See, men have three decent words for their junk, while women have nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

"I could care less" annoys the hell out of me. It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Do you also hate, "I couldn't care less"? Because I hate "I could care less" because it makes no sense, but "I couldn't care less" doesn't bother me.
    I couldn't care less is perfectly fine, I use it often enough. I suppose there is a rare occasion where 'I could care less' could work, but more often than not, it just doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    All three of those are just as unsexy and ugly as the others. I disapprove of every single word I've ever heard for it. None of them sound pleasant or sexy.
    I thought I posted in relation to this...but anyway, how about juicy fruit. Seems pretty pleasant to me
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    I thought I posted in relation to this...but anyway, how about juicy fruit. Seems pretty pleasant to me
    Haha, still tacky - if someone ever called it that, I'd just laugh... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I find it obnoxious when people approach me at parties or something and say 'why didn't you say hi to me?' Are you kidding me right now?

I find it obnoxious when people approach me at parties or something and say 'why didn't you say hi to me?' Are you kidding me right now?
    I don't know if this is exactly on topic as it is more about social etiquette, but I completely agree with you. Why didn't the other person say hi to you?
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I would, uh, accept your perspective on this issue, except when does anyone ever use the phrase in the geographical sense? I have never experienced that. If you give me one example of a time that actually happened to you I'll happily say I understand why it bothers you.
    I see that when I revisit the bbs I should just do a search on your posts, for gems like this.

/shameless 1337ing
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.