Thread: the offspring in auckland, new zealand

Default the offspring in auckland, new zealand

what a great show last night, last time i saw them was in berlin 2008, even with 5 years gone by the band was still so energetic, the crowd was good and the setlist was amazing!!!
    they played dividing by zero and slim pickens which were awesome and head around sounded great! hammerhead!!!
    the also played oc guns, which tanked, i mean, i sang every single word, i got into it, i like that song, but the crowd doesn't know it or didn't respond, they just kinda stood there in dead silence, however, i enjoyed it.
    billy talent opened but it suprised me they did not play there 2 new singles as they have had radio play, i dont think they played anything from there new album... what was that about??? but they were good.
    one kid had 30 bucks and a guitar, he needed 100 total to get in, he sang offspring songs, he was halfway there and security made him leave the footpath even though he was trying to buy a ticket, thus pay the band and the venue... he went to the park, later that night i saw him moshin away and lovin it, cool to see him get in!
    set list is something like - not in order

yggfk
    come out n play
    all i want
    gone away
    want you bad
    head around you
    oc guns
    hammerhead
    pretty fly
    spare me the details
    wdygaj
    d by 0
    slim p
    self esteem
    have you ever
    staring at the sun
    walla walla
    americana
    days go by
    bad habbit

i think that was the set in full, so guys, if you are read this, thanks for giving me the energy of a 10 year old and bringing a much needed smile to my face! i jumped up n down and sang all night!!! and the radio station is ravin about the show...

also, there is only one thing better than some beer, and that samoa beer - i saw what noodles did there.

Quote Originally Posted by weezly View Post
    they played dividing by zero and slim pickens which were awesome and head around sounded great! hammerhead!!!
    the also played oc guns, which tanked, i mean, i sang every single word, i got into it, i like that song, but the crowd doesn't know it or didn't respond, they just kinda stood there in dead silence, however, i enjoyed it.
    billy talent opened but it suprised me they did not play there 2 new singles as they have had radio play, i dont think they played anything from there new album... what was that about??? but they were good.
    the same thing happened when i saw them play oc guns live also im glad to see they played hammerhead again and im glad you had fun at the show I still need to see billy talent live

well, if you see billy talent, you will never see anyone sweat so much as there guitarist. holly shit, he was soaking!!!

weezly! Good to hear from you, you live back in NZ again?

Weird that Billy Talent didn't play anything of their new album, it's really good, especially the singles.
    * !

yeah but i am gonna move to berlin again, too many hot ladys there. not like here, where all the girls are fatttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

yeah but i am gonna move to berlin again, too many hot ladys there. not like here, where all the girls are fatttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!
    that's a good reason to move
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Hahaha.. u get used to the hot european chicks, you won't be able to live anywhere else... hehe...