Thread: RAFRAG Vinyl Gone :(

Default RAFRAG Vinyl Gone :(

Just checked the online store and saw that the vinyl for Rise and Fall Rage and Grace is no longer there. Does anyone know if/when it might come back? Or are The Offspring just done with vinyl? I'd really hate for the latter to be the case.

no the offspring are a vinyl friendly band i think it's just sold out

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    no the offspring are a vinyl friendly band i think it's just sold out
    Yeah I hope that's the case.

From what I've seen over the years, they keep stuff in their store till its all gone. They had Americana VHS tapes for years after VHS went completely out of production.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

http://heartlandrecords.com.au/details/2747568.html

You can still buy it from there if you are after a copy

The album was recorded using modern tech and methods anyway, so what's the point of the vinyl? Aside from getting some bigger artwork? It'll sound the way all stuff recorded these days sounds anyway, unless the band goes all oldschool in the studio with it like the latest Foo Fighters disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    The album was recorded using modern tech and methods anyway, so what's the point of the vinyl? Aside from getting some bigger artwork? It'll sound the way all stuff recorded these days sounds anyway, unless the band goes all oldschool in the studio with it like the latest Foo Fighters disc.
    the mastering of a vinyl is different.it's not the same with cds. I was talking recently with a friend who released their debut album on vinyl and he told me the differences of mastering between vinyl and cd.Regarding rafrag I mentioned it yesterday.the band put out 10.000 copies in 2008,so it is probably sold out now
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic